LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

Josh Morgan looks REALLY REALLY GOOD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2009/05/notes-from-final-day-of-49ers-minicamp.html

Josh Morgan and Michael Crabtree. It's a wrap. This whole X,Y,Z s**t's gotta stop. Start em both!
Originally posted by Watchutalkinbout:
Josh Morgan and Michael Crabtree. It's a wrap. This whole X,Y,Z s**t's gotta stop. Start em both!

Morgan, Crabtree, VD and Hill all out there at the same time, add a little Gore and you might have the makings of something good.

I'm not getting too excited yet, but it's good to hear Morgan is already on point. Nice tidbit at the end of this article about Moore, also...hopefully he can keep it up and save himself a roster spot.
Go on Josh, make that rook take your roster spot!
can he stay healthy though?
That center justified text is hard to read.
man i'm pumped

-9fA
Originally posted by 49erJim:

Morgan, Crabtree, VD and Hill all out there at the same time, add a little Gore and you might have the makings of something good.

Add a LITTLE Gore? No thanks. Add a LOT of Gore.

I'm glad Josh Morgan looks good. Hopefully he and Crabtree are on the field at the same time this year, but if not, I'd rather see Crabtree in there. Next year will be Morgan & Crabtree as the starters.
[ Edited by 49erRider on May 2, 2009 at 5:42 PM ]

great to hear and hopefully he continues his progress and become one of the better NFL WRls in this league. The WR's are going to help out the run game a whole lot if they play good.

thats what im saying stop this nonsense of crabtree vs morgan stuff 49ers , they both should be on the field >
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

thats what im saying stop this nonsense of crabtree vs morgan stuff 49ers , they both should be on the field >

let crabtree first prove he can play at thislevel because it isn't easy especially the game speed. If he earns it the so be it. I personally think they will make a deadly duo and compliment each othe well because morgan is a fast guy and can get behind DB's in this league
I thought Morgan would have had a productive rookie year last year if he was on the field more and Martz involved him more in the offense
Share 49ersWebzone