LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 286 users in the forums

OFFICIAL: New Uni's Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by crzy:
The pants are green? You people are color blind.

they must be
i dont see any green on the pants. the pants r sick
I really like the new uni's, they will look even better the more we win!
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
i dont see any green on the pants. the pants r sick

A little more gold tinge to them would improve it, but they are okay in my book.
Originally posted by crzy:
The pants are green? You people are color blind.

If you followed this thread all the way through, you would have found that many pictures show the pants to have a green tint to them. In this particular picture (above) it is not as dramatic (probably because of lighting) but in many others, they look green, certainly not gold or tan....

Here are some better examples of the olive green tint to the pants that we are speaking of.....
[ Edited by nw9erfan on Sep 19, 2009 at 1:05 PM ]
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nw9erfan:

Here are some better examples of the olive green tint to the pants that we are speaking of.....
Actually, these are great examples of how they don't have the olive green tint...
Originally posted by GEEK:

Actually, these are great examples of how they don't have the olive green tint...
I agree, these are awesome examples of how they dont look green
I Vote Tan
Originally posted by DonJulio:
Originally posted by GEEK:

I agree, these are awesome examples of how they dont look green
they dont look green to me at all, maybe in the pics you guys are looking at the grass is reflecting on to them. they look gold to me

I'm really happy for you and ima let you finish, but Stevie Wonder was one of the best blind people of all time.
[ Edited by doodle on Sep 19, 2009 at 3:13 PM ]
don't care what anyone else thinks. the pants do have a very noticeable green tint too them.
dude you guys are seriously color blind. the pants do not look green at all
The pants look great in sun light. But when the pants get wet thats when they get a more greenish look. so only when wet lol.
otherwise I love the pants. but when they are wet geeze
I love the new uniforms!

I just wonder what they will wear now when they decide to wear throwbacks. The only real difference I see is the striped socks.
Share 49ersWebzone