LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

How Would You Celebrate the 49ers Winning the Next Super Bowl

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by wailers15:
I would punch my brother-in law in the face, and kick him in his nutts!! then punch his brother!! Raider fans. Then tell him my sister is going to be leaving you now, because your in the presence of greatness!!! Smoke allot of weed. Then smoke some more. Drink until i p**s green!! Then when my brother in law wakes up i'll punch him in the face, then p**s on him when he's asleep!
Ahhhh it just seems like yesaterday when we beat the crap out of the chargers. That yesterday was tooooo long ago.

wow this is what should've been posted. hackers?

I would punch my brother-in law in the face, and kick him in his nutts!! then punch his brother!! Raider fans. Then tell him my sister is going to be leaving you now, because your in the presence of greatness!!! Smoke allot of weed. Then smoke some more. Drink until i p**s green!! Then when my brother in law wakes up i'll punch him in the face, then p**s on him when he's asleep!
Ahhhh it just seems like yesaterday when we beat the crap out of the chargers. That yesterday was tooooo long ago.
Wow ... i will finally have sex with my Obese neighbor thats been hittin on me
  • golddigga
  • Info N/A
I'LL DROP MY PANTS DOWN THEN PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR WITH COACH SING. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would be there
  • NYSunDevil49er
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by YouGotGored:
After I get blacked out, I will somehow make it to a computer and get banned from this website.

Best post I've read in a while.
By kicking the F#@& out of a Cowboy fan
  • GoreIsABoss415
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by socal81:

no need for violence, how about just taking a fat dump, like straight mud butt, on Cowboys headquarter's doorstep
I would fly out to Frisco for the team parade!!!!!!!!!
I'd celebrate with class. Uphold the dignity. Be a good example. Ends up better.

Originally posted by GoreIsABoss415:
Originally posted by socal81:

no need for violence, how about just taking a fat dump, like straight mud butt, on Cowboys headquarter's doorstep

Then smear it on that star and lift my arms to the sky

thats like asking me what i would do if i won the lottery. The chances of us winning a superbowl n me winning the lottery is about the same. 141 million to one.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
I'd probably have a heart attack and die.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Cry and scream like a little b***h and get a 49ers tattoo and make all my cuzins which are fans get one with me.
Originally posted by Dino:
tears of joy
probably jump around for about an hour and then go out for a victory dinner !
Share 49ersWebzone