There are 165 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Your Breakout Player For 2009

Originally posted by pdxredandgold:
well Ray McDonald would be picking himself

tweet fro MM today

McDonald's ACL has been detached since Sr. year at Florida. Finally decided on surgery. Told me he expects to record 10 sacks this season.

i won't hold my breath on that one.

if he was playing before with a detached ACL then I might see him getting 10+ in 2 years. I say he gets around 6 or 7 this year. He is pretty quick off the ball and that is his strength. Make it happen RayMac
I think it will be Lawson. He was primed for a break out year in 07. His knee and play will only get stronger as the weeks go by. He has a swim and rip move that he hasn't shown yet according to my friend Nate. Once Parys plays opposite of him and the best ILB in the NFL gets back will only help his game.
Hopefully, this year, Aubrayo Franklin will finally get some respect. Our D-line is probably the most underrated aspect of our team.
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by pdxredandgold:
well Ray McDonald would be picking himself tweet fro MM today McDonald's ACL has been detached since Sr. year at Florida. Finally decided on surgery. Told me he expects to record 10 sacks this season. i won't hold my breath on that one.
if he was playing before with a detached ACL then I might see him getting 10+ in 2 years. I say he gets around 6 or 7 this year. He is pretty quick off the ball and that is his strength. Make it happen RayMac

i hope he can unseat soap at lde.
Hopefully, finally, it will be Vernon Davis.
Hopefully Chris Francies.
Vernon Davis!!!!
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Hopefully Chris Francies.

lol
Vernon Davis!! Pro-Bowl bound this time. He looks ready to have his break-out... needs to stop celebrating so much and just back to the huddle.

Close second would be Coffee-- of course if he breaks out, that would also make him Offensive rookie of the year, which is possible.
If all I had was 1 pck it could possibly be V/D.Especially with Hill as the starter. Be on the watch for Coffee, and Morgan.F it the whole entire 49ER squad is gonna have a break out year
Originally posted by Giant9er:
Originally posted by valrod33:

That's where we blow it these kids. Maybe we should have given him #10.

LOL
Alex Boone
Marvel Smith. Even w/ his last-minute retirement, he's still a better RT sitting at home than J. Jennings, B. Sims and K. Harris could ever hope to achieve.
Marvel Smith! lol ditto Boone!
It has to be VERNON DAVIS...raye O is so fit for him to break out! on D i would say brown or Goldson!! GO 9ERS!!!!