There are 182 users in the forums

Your Breakout Player For 2009

Shop Find 49ers gear online
A young player who hasn't either done a whole lot or had the chance to do a whole lot in the short time that he's been on this team, that you think could have an opportunity to beak out and really do something to make this team better next season.

I pick Tarell Brown

you?
Last year my pick was Haralson and he kinda broke out. This year I think I'd go with Morgan, even though that's not really going out on a limb at all. I wish Goldson or Reggie Smith would but I don't see either of them doing anything. Hopefully I'm wrong on them though.

TBrown's not a bad pick, I like his game. My pick is Morgan though.
Alex Smith ftwz!!

ok now that we have that out of the way, my pick would be jason hill. speed, route running, hands, coolness. what else could you ask for?
I would go with Brown also, but we have a nice CB core. But I have to go with Morgan. If he can play all 16 games I think he can reach 1000 yards.
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tidissis08:
I would go with Brown also, but we have a nice CB core. But I have to go with Morgan. If he can play all 16 games I think he can reach 1000 yards.
I think all of the picks named so far could easily have breakout years for sure!
jason hill

[ Edited by YuNGbOn3 on Mar 1, 2009 at 18:58:03 ]
Its too early to tell. Ask me after the NFL Draft, once we know what we have to work with.
Originally posted by YuNGbOn3:
jason hill

I was thinking about him, but Morgan looked like he will be going for the deep passes. Just like last year.
Manny Lawson?

Alex Smiith
  • mighty9ers
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by bzborow1:
Manny Lawson?

no question mark though, he looked really good right before he got injured. If he has finally completely healed from surgery, he could be bolting around the field again
Whoever starts at FS as long as its not (He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named)
Originally posted by YuNGbOn3:
jason hill
Originally posted by PTulini:
Its too early to tell. Ask me after the NFL Draft, once we know what we have to work with.
Share 49ersWebzone