There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Mike Johnson named QB coach

Look for the Niners to sign a left-handed QB. Johnson is left-handed and that was one reason why he was picked to tutor Michael Vick as QB Coach in Atlanta.
It is very unorthodox to hire the QB coach before the OC. Just sayin'. It's either a stupid move, or they have already closed on who they want and the new OC has already signed off on the hire. Just sayin'.

[ Edited by MntIdaGold on Jan 28, 2009 at 21:37:39 ]
Originally posted by jimbagg:
Look for the Niners to sign a left-handed QB. Johnson is left-handed and that was one reason why he was picked to tutor Michael Vick as QB Coach in Atlanta.

Steve Young comeback ?

very good insight.. hmm

Chris Simms??? I can't think of any left handed QBs in the draft. Is Leftwich left handed?
Originally posted by Smith2Davis:

Chris Simms??? I can't think of any left handed QBs in the draft. Is Leftwich left handed?

Awwww COME ON.....are you kidding me??
Jared Lorenzen ?
Originally posted by YuNGbOn3:
Jared Lorenzen ?

With all these hirings, the Yorks have spent 5 bucks on reject journeyman coaches this offseason. Family orgy at the York's house tonight.
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
With all these hirings, the Yorks have spent 5 bucks on reject journeyman coaches this offseason. Family orgy at the York's house tonight.

why not hue jackson as the QB coach? who the f**k is mike johnson?
Originally posted by King49er:

Well his name does start with Left...

Seriously though, who are some left handed QBs out there besides Simms? If that has any merit and I dunno if it does, but if it does, I can't think of any that are actually good.

Seriously though, who are some left handed QBs out there besides Simms? If that has any merit and I dunno if it does, but if it does, I can't think of any that are actually good.

matt leinhart, mark brunell, jared lorenzen, chris simms.... vick in jail

matt leinhart, mark brunell, jared lorenzen, chris simms.... vick in jail

Yay, Leinart can throw a party for Vick when he gets out of jail and Lorenzen can eat all the food at the party.

That's about all that those guys are good at. Brunell used to be good atleast but I have no idea wtf happened to him after arm surgery a few years ago.