• anamvar
  • Info N/A
i bet Nolan would trade for him

[ Edited by 49ersMan420 on Mar 4, 2009 at 15:46:32 ]
  • junebug9er
  • Info N/A
Thats great news, dont let the door hit ya on the way out
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
I would give up a 4th rounder TO GET RID OF HIM.

LoL
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Mark must of read some of the Zone's post about him and got his feelings hurt.
Trade him to the Broncos!! I'm sure Nolan will convince McDaniels that Roman is worth at least a 2nd rounder
When the trade does happen to some expansion team to be named later, thank you - Mark Roman - for your years of service but an upgrade to the position has been obvious for a year now.
This just made up for the bad day I've had. I wonder if there is another team out there who wants a safety that never gets a INT and gets beat deep? Some one will want a player like that.
Originally posted by 49erWill:
49ers give Roman permission to seek trade

The San Francisco 49ers have given veteran safety Mark Roman permission to seek a trade.Roman, 31, has been a starter for San Francisco the last three seasons, and was previously a starter in Green Bay and Cincinnati. He constantly complained about the abuse he recieved from a website called 49erswebzone. He wants to go to a team where the fans arent as critical, possibly detroit or Oakland.

haha
Trade him for a need player(if possible).... We could still use backups at OL,DL,OLB,ILB, and FS....I proposed in previous weeks, we trade him and a low pick for another FS that wants out from his team (Huff, or ???)...Maybe nows the time to explore this. Or just send him to Nolan in Denver for someone they have (that we could use)..
  • Dino
  • Veteran
hell yeah. GTFO!!
Trade Mark "No INT" Roman to Denver since Nolan is DC now. We'll take a 2nd rd pick for him...straight up!

Nolan: "I'll take it."
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
When the trade does happen to some expansion team to be named later, thank you - Mark Roman - for your years of service but an upgrade to the position has been obvious for a year now.

I agree. I want him not to start as much as anyone here, and laughed when I heard he wanted out. Yet, I can't help but think that he isn't the WORST free safety in the NFL. There are plenty of things he does, and does well. I just think that we need someone better.

Plenty of other teams out there have major issues that he could do a great job filling their needs.
  • AER49
  • Info N/A
i'd rather keep him as a backup in case the dashon goldson experiment doesn't pan out. at least with roman we know what he is and isn't capable of.