There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Why hasn't Roman been cut yet?

Why hasn't Roman been cut yet?

Because teams don't just go cutting starters because they aren't popular on a fan forum.
  • RowdyRaza
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by fan49:
He is prolly the worst free safety or close too we have ever had. whens the last time he got a pick? and he is a free safety, thats his main requirement to get picks.

[Sorry, the whole capital "O" thing was getting to me. And while I was in there I decided that I would add your missing apostrophe in "hasn't." Just lookin' out]

I WOULD RATHER PLAY WITH 10 PLAYERS AND GET PENALIZED THE WHOLE TIME UNTIL WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ELSE, THEN PLAY WITH THAT GUY!

CAN NOT PLAY WITH HIM!
CAN NOT WIN WITH HIM!
CAN NOT COACH WITH HIM!
CAN'T DO IT!

I WANT WINNERS I WANT SOME ONE WHO WILL GO UP TO PEOPLE AND PUNCH EM IN THE MOUTH! (RONNIE LOTT).
  • Goofball
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Area49nevada:
Relax, we just signed Jimmy Williams again, so John Keith can't be far behind.
Seriously, he was a promising safety before 2 serious injuries derailed his career.

Trivia Question: Who was the other CB who played with Jimmy Williams(the former) in college who was 1 of the 3 consecutive db's picked at the top of the draft by the Packers who blew out both knees playing pick-up basketball games.

Must answer from your own memory without use of the internet or old annuals.

Hint; only the 3rd round pick was not a bust.

Predicted winner: British9er

Craig Newsome? Wait....Tai Streets?
  • MADMIKE
  • Info N/A
Has anyone in the entire NFL been cut yet?
Can we cut him now?

[ Edited by nicedraw94080 on Feb 11, 2009 at 13:51:06 ]
Originally posted by nicedraw94080:
Can we cut him now?

no word of him being cut in the future, only JJ
Roman isn't cut yet because he would be a capable backup, and free agency hasn't started yet. Let's see who we bring in.
Originally posted by JD81:
Roman isn't cut yet because he would be a capable backup, and free agency hasn't started yet. Let's see who we bring in.

Thank you , but capable back up ???? how bout immediate ....
To the guys citing Solo tackles as a means of judging a FS... You tend to rack up a lot of tackles when you get beat in coverage.
Didn't u guys know?? Roman's married to Singletary's niece. He aint going anywhere.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
The reason Roman hasn't gotten cut yet is because we don't have a starter at the position besides Roman.

Don't get rid of somebody if you don't have a replacement lined up. The love for Goldson runs almost as deep as Killah Keith Lewis on the board.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Didn't u guys know?? Roman's married to Singletary's niece. He aint going anywhere.

yo! not funny
Depth
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Now that Lewis has been cut, he'll probably take his place on special teams and be the primary BACK-UP at FS and SS.

......or he could be cut in the upcoming weeks.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Now that Lewis has been cut, he'll probably take his place on special teams and be the primary BACK-UP at FS and SS.

......or he could be cut in the upcoming weeks.

He can be a pretty good leader and help younger players. But I really don't want to see him start.