There are 190 users in the forums

**Guide to watching Niner games on the internet**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
scroll down

http://pages.tvunetworks.com/tvguide/tvGuide.do?lang=en&date=20080907&channelid=tv-24&tzoffset=-8

says the game is on at 12 pm tho wtf
Originally posted by ritchie:
Try channelsurfing.net or justin.tv

Justin.TV doesnt work anymore...at least for 49ers games...
  • Adman
  • Veteran
Has anyone used this program, www.watch-football-live.com to try and watch 49er games over the internet?

It says it plays all 13 games a week. You have to pay for it but i figure its worth it if I won't have to scramble around trying to find a place to watch the game online.

So....i signed up and it cost me 40 bucks...and it just seems like it shows you which games are on what other software...such as what channel on TVU the game is on or what channel the game is on, on Sopcast. I have these players already and feel like i was cheated out of paying 40 dollars just to find out what channel the game is on.

Am i using this wrong? Or is this site i joined actually going to help me?!

If it's just a site looking to rip people off when they can download these players for free i recommend we get their advertisements off of the webzone homepage....because that is where i found out about this site.

Please help!
Originally posted by Adman:
Has anyone used this program, www.watch-football-live.com to try and watch 49er games over the internet?

It says it plays all 13 games a week. You have to pay for it but i figure its worth it if I won't have to scramble around trying to find a place to watch the game online.

So....i signed up and it cost me 40 bucks...and it just seems like it shows you which games are on what other software...such as what channel on TVU the game is on or what channel the game is on, on Sopcast. I have these players already and feel like i was cheated out of paying 40 dollars just to find out what channel the game is on.

If it's just a site looking to rip people off when they can download these players for free i recommend we get their advertisements off of the webzone homepage....because that is where i found out about this site.

Please help!

You keep posting us this and no one replies...take the hint bro.
I'm in the UK and have successfully watched nearly every game (with varying quality) over the last 2 seasons, it seems to be getting harder to find decent sites.

Could someone let me know if I'll be able to watch the games this season or should I suck it up and buy Game Pass? Thanks
  • neunundvierziger
  • Info N/A
streamtvnow.tv still works for me. It costs a fraction of NFL gamepass, the quality is decent, it's quite stable and they had all games for the last 2 years. Haven't missed a Niners game with it...

You should give it a try...
  • MW9er
  • Info N/A
Thanks for the info, Ang. This will help displaced 9er fans like me keep up with the red and gold.

Please help!

I signed up for it and I think it sucks. All it does is transfer you to a p2p site where it has a list of games with what software you have to use. I was able to get most of my money back since i canceled within 7 days.

I'm going to go with streamTvNow. I'm having a lil trouble getting it to work on my mac, hopefully i can.
i was about to turn on my music using the media player and then I seen an advertisement for this site.

http://games.clevver.com/

I can't view it at work, can someone tell me if its worth a damn?
  • Adman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by derek_allen_02:

Please help!

I signed up for it and I think it sucks. All it does is transfer you to a p2p site where it has a list of games with what software you have to use. I was able to get most of my money back since i canceled within 7 days.

I'm going to go with streamTvNow. I'm having a lil trouble getting it to work on my mac, hopefully i can.

Thanks dude for helping me out....That's what ive been saying all along...We payed 40 bucks for something we already knew about and had access too. I'm canceling this crackkk.

Originally posted by socalfan21:

Please help!

You keep posting us this and no one replies...take the hint bro.

Originally posted by derek_allen_02:
i was about to turn on my music using the media player and then I seen an advertisement for this site.

http://games.clevver.com/

I can't view it at work, can someone tell me if its worth a damn?

It's a site for video games.
Originally posted by neunundvierziger:
streamtvnow.tv still works for me. It costs a fraction of NFL gamepass, the quality is decent, it's quite stable and they had all games for the last 2 years. Haven't missed a Niners game with it...

How much is it for the whole season? And when you say "decent" what do you mean? Does it freeze up at all?
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by Crown:
So what service is showing the game this weekend?? I know for a fact it wont be on my local FOX station. So i have to find it somewhere on the net. I'm not even gonna bother with Sopcast or TVU. The quality was horrible last year. I'm gonna pay for SteamTV but only if it will for sure be showing the game.

Where are you at?

Palm springs. We have our own local FOX that will be showing the charger game at that time. I have access to slingboxes in the LA region and San Diego region as well. I don't think either of those will be showing the game either though. So i'll be left to search the net.

I feel your pain living in SoCal.

Lousy Fox is shows the NFC East play every week no exceptions. The best matchup in years can be showing but if it's not a team from the NFC East than they won't show it but show the NY Giants play against some terrible opponent in a meaningless game.
Originally posted by neunundvierziger:

How much is it for the whole season? And when you say "decent" what do you mean? Does it freeze up at all?

probably a little bit...
Share 49ersWebzone