There are 138 users in the forums

**Guide to watching Niner games on the internet**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • carl
  • Veteran
How sad... I have the NFL Ticket, but I have to watch the preseason games online.
Originally posted by carl:
How sad... I have the NFL Ticket, but I have to watch the preseason games online.

I was thinking of the exact same thing. How f**kin pathetic.
I can't get the game from the my2 is it working tonight? Does it lag? Thanx
SO wat site is the best to watch it on?"
channelsurfing.net has it on pretty good.. Our D line is getting Killed (i know back ups still, but still)
So are these sites gonna be good during the regular season? I certainly hope so..

Channelsurfing and spooktv are great sites!!!!
  • carl
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
So are these sites gonna be good during the regular season? I certainly hope so..

They seem to get better every year. As far as availability of the games.

But I ended up getting DirecTV and the NFL ticket anyways.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

hopefully yeah. would love to catch every game.
  • dea49
  • Veteran
Any one using this service "watch-football-live.com"?

If so how do you like it or what are the negatives.
So what service is showing the game this weekend?? I know for a fact it wont be on my local FOX station. So i have to find it somewhere on the net. I'm not even gonna bother with Sopcast or TVU. The quality was horrible last year. I'm gonna pay for SteamTV but only if it will for sure be showing the game.

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
So what service is showing the game this weekend?? I know for a fact it wont be on my local FOX station. So i have to find it somewhere on the net. I'm not even gonna bother with Sopcast or TVU. The quality was horrible last year. I'm gonna pay for SteamTV but only if it will for sure be showing the game.

bump

us non-norCal'ers and non-Sundayticketers need to know where we can find this game online!!!!
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame

Where are you at?
Originally posted by Crown:

Where are you at?

Palm springs. We have our own local FOX that will be showing the charger game at that time. I have access to slingboxes in the LA region and San Diego region as well. I don't think either of those will be showing the game either though. So i'll be left to search the net.
Originally posted by Crown:

Where are you at?

Palm springs. We have our own local FOX that will be showing the charger game at that time. I have access to slingboxes in the LA region and San Diego region as well. I don't think either of those will be showing the game either though. So i'll be left to search the net.

Samething here in DC the only like 2 4 oclock games and of course we get the Dallas vs Browns instead of the Niners game.
Try channelsurfing.net or justin.tv
Share 49ersWebzone