LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 281 users in the forums

**Guide to watching Niner games on the internet**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm gonna give StreamTV a shot. I'll let you guys know how it is.
  • neunundvierziger
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by neunundvierziger:
streamtvnow.tv still works for me. It costs a fraction of NFL gamepass, the quality is decent, it's quite stable and they had all games for the last 2 years. Haven't missed a Niners game with it...

You should give it a try...

How much is it for the whole season? And when you say "decent" what do you mean? Does it freeze up at all?

They offer several packages, from 5$ for 14 days up to 20$ for 135 days. A bargain, if you ask me.

Freezing/rebuffering happens very rarely. I've been watching the last 45 minutes without buffering once.
streamtvnow.tv still works for me. It costs a fraction of NFL gamepass, the quality is decent, it's quite stable and they had all games for the last 2 years. Haven't missed a Niners game with it...

You should give it a try...

How much is it for the whole season? And when you say "decent" what do you mean? Does it freeze up at all?

They offer several packages, from 5$ for 14 days up to 20$ for 135 days. A bargain, if you ask me.

Freezing/rebuffering happens very rarely. I've been watching the last 45 minutes without buffering once.

Good to know...hows the quality though?
  • neunundvierziger
  • Info N/A
Most streams are around 350kb/s, with a resolution of 320x240.
Slightly better than youtube.
Most streams are around 350kb/s, with a resolution of 320x240.
Slightly better than youtube.

That sucks, but I guess it is what it is.
so tvu doesnt show the 9ers gms anymore?
It will be rare that TVU shows the 49ers' games unless bringing back FOX. CBS should broadcast only two 49ers' games in a season.
i watched the niners/packers game this preseason on Justin.TV. The quality was awesome!!!! If streamTV is anywhere near that, I'll be happy.
I just went to the stream tv website and it's like a message board. Am I on the right one?? Also, I clicked on calender and found the niners game but it says it wont be airing until 10:15pm?? Wassup with that??
I just went to the stream tv website and it's like a message board. Am I on the right one?? Also, I clicked on calender and found the niners game but it says it wont be airing until 10:15pm?? Wassup with that??

Did you check time zone?

Yes, its just a message board. You go to football and one of the topics will be the 49ers game. You go into that topic and put your username into one othe dedicated server logins. Then you'll download a file and open it when winamp. bada bing bada boom, 49ers live. Well, 2 or 3 second delay...
Thanks dudes, i'm signing up for it right now!

Nevermind, I should wait to sign up until right before the game starts. That way maybe I can get 3 games out of the 14 day subscription.

[ Edited by SybErkRimInAL on Sep 5, 2008 at 13:53:12 ]
since my dad would never pay for streamTV i've been looking for the game

its on myp2p thankfully

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?&competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=americanfootball&allowedDays=1
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

its on myp2p thankfully

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?&competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=americanfootball&allowedDays=1

what does that mean?? That's itll be on Sopcast or TVU?
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

its on myp2p thankfully

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?&competitionid=∂=sports&discipline=americanfootball&allowedDays=1

what does that mean?? That's itll be on Sopcast or TVU?

the quality is better on streamtvnow.
Share 49ersWebzone