There are 184 users in the forums

The Next Steve DeBerg

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by boomer49er:
Hmmm............

Drew Brees and Steve Young, two guys considered busts who turned into elite QBs

I would hardly call Drew Brees a bust as he threw for over 3000 yards in his second year.

Unlike Alex Smith, Brees proved he could move the ball.

Alex Smith in 2006 moved the ball pretty well... Almost 3,000 yards for a team the relied heavily on the run... Could have had a 300 yard day against the Rams if it wasn't for a TD bomb to Bryant called back because of holding by the infamous Kwame Harris...
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by boomer49er:
Hmmm............

Drew Brees and Steve Young, two guys considered busts who turned into elite QBs

I would hardly call Drew Brees a bust as he threw for over 3000 yards in his second year.

Unlike Alex Smith, Brees proved he could move the ball.

Smith threw for around 3000 yards in 2006
Originally posted by Eduardo75:
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
um people i hate to say this, but um Alex Smith should be the guy right now course he isnt but he should, we shouldnt have JTO or shaun hill getting within sniffin distance of the starting QB job, so it shouldn't of even come to this mess that were in, as of now it looks like Mike N and Scott Mc made a huge error with the number pick AARON RODGERS anyone?

Nolan would have ruined Aaron Rodgers too, and it's possible Smith would have flourished elsewhere....

Smith can't make NFL throws, A-Rod can, and if he was throwin to Josh and Vernon he'd be doin' just fine wit Mike S. After Mike N. firing, yeah we still would of had problems, but differance is we'd have our franchise quarterback for the future, good thing is Shaun Hill came out of all that mess. And he can hold the fort for the next couple years as we groom either Nate, Sam, or Colt.
um people i hate to say this, but um Alex Smith should be the guy right now course he isnt but he should, we shouldnt have JTO or shaun hill getting within sniffin distance of the starting QB job, so it shouldn't of even come to this mess that were in, as of now it looks like Mike N and Scott Mc made a huge error with the number pick AARON RODGERS anyone?

Nolan would have ruined Aaron Rodgers too, and it's possible Smith would have flourished elsewhere....

Smith can't make NFL throws, A-Rod can, and if he was throwin to Josh and Vernon he'd be doin' just fine wit Mike S. After Mike N. firing, yeah we still would of had problems, but differance is we'd have our franchise quarterback for the future, good thing is Shaun Hill came out of all that mess. And he can hold the fort for the next couple years as we groom either Nate, Sam, or Colt.

I hope your joking
Originally posted by jreff22:

I hope your joking

Oh boy, well you whiners will change your tune when Shaun helps win our first division title in 7 years.

I hope your joking

Oh boy, well you whiners will change your tune when Shaun helps win our first division title in 7 years.

Well okay then. Next?[/b]

[ Edited by TDilvr on Oct 14, 2009 at 15:27:18 ]
Originally posted by TDilvr:

I hope your joking

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by TDilvr:

I hope your joking

Believe in him baby, no doubt, Hill has mos def gettin some clout.
Share 49ersWebzone