LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 292 users in the forums

Colts trade for Trent Richardson

Shop 49ers game tickets
In before the Jaguars trade away MJD in an effort to not be out-tanked.
This is how the Bornws stay relevant, trade away their best player to a relevant team.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Sep 18, 2013 at 4:07 PM ]
Wow. Miners should just send a 3rd rounder to the titans for Britt. Then Bradley Toby in draft baby
* miners, *roby
Originally posted by Harkonnenzombie:
Wow. Miners should just send a 3rd rounder to the titans for Britt. Then Bradley Toby in draft baby

Miners you say
  • Disp
  • Veteran
What a weird trade. Richardson is a decent back, but nothing particularly special. Why the Browns would trade him after 1 reasonably productive season is beyond me, and why the Colts would trade a first for him is beyond me too. I think the Colts got a pretty crappy deal in this. How many backs that are as good or better than Richardson, and less injury prone, come out of round 3 and later? Quite a few.
[ Edited by Disp on Sep 18, 2013 at 4:11 PM ]
I'd be hella mad if my team chose to tank the season in Week 2.
Well that's bad timing for us
1st pick overall for browns. They are done
Originally posted by Jcool:
Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington

Surprised by Trent Richardson trade? You are not alone. Quarterback Brandon Weeden just sent me a text: "Shocked man. That's all I can say."

You are next.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
In before the Jaguars trade away MJD in an effort to not be out-tanked.

LOL
Originally posted by Harkonnenzombie:

Who are the miners?
Watch the entire Cleveland franchise play uninspired football for the next 14 games -- especially with a rookie at QB now. Bleh! Sucks to be a Browns fan.
To be fair last year the guy played quite a bit with broken ribs and still almost got 1,000 yards. If healthy the dude could be a huge weapon for their offense as long as its after this Sunday.
Share 49ersWebzone