There are 153 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Greatest Uniforms of all time Voting ballot (49ers)

Originally posted by Rules89Regulations:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Lol you guys think uniforms are like Super Bowls or something. It is fans in the offseason voting. Yao Ming made the all star game without playing a game. This is as meaningless as a ESPN poll

Obviously, we like our own unis, but Panther nation wouldn't be so united for just a uni vote. Dameshek united us with his doucheyness, this is mostly about trolling him. Also, it's interesting how 'meaningless' it is when you're losing, but every team's fans emotions and reactions to both winning and losing this far has suggested otherwise.

Well congrats I guess. We love our uniforms too, and IMO ours are better. But if a fan is voting, whoever wins, its meaning less. I personally believe (football, basketball, baseball) all the classic uniforms that withstand time are the best ones. That's why throwbacks are so popular now
Originally posted by Ballistic:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
act like one....frikkin chicks i swear
why are you letting some noob AE's troll you so hard lol

relax preppy

i blame obama, thanks
Originally posted by Ballistic:
act like one....frikkin chicks i swear
why are you letting some noob AE's troll you so hard lol

relax preppy

i blame obama, thanks
[ Edited by Ballistic on Jul 22, 2013 at 7:11 PM ]
lol...wow you're really smart...the hell does how many times you can fill a stadium correlate with a team's total fans? any team can put out some loony promotion and draw sellouts. the fact that the oakland raiders for sure have s**t attendance, dead last, yet their total fandom is infinitely more global and widespread than your precious panthers, and I'll admit probably the Niners too....disproves your argument ENTIRELY

thanks for trying.

You sound kinda dumb and overly emotional. Is your implication just that niners and raiders have sucky fans who don't go to games? If any team can just put out a loony promotion and sell-out games, then why don't they? It sounds so easy. Selling out means more money, so why wouldn't they employ this super easy strategy of yours that doesn't even require a fan base to sell tickets?

Wow are there really a bunch of Panther fans over here arguing over uni's? This place is gonna go nuts I see when we play this year
lol...wow you're really smart...the hell does how many times you can fill a stadium correlate with a team's total fans? any team can put out some loony promotion and draw sellouts. the fact that the oakland raiders for sure have s**t attendance, dead last, yet their total fandom is infinitely more global and widespread than your precious panthers, and I'll admit probably the Niners too....disproves your argument ENTIRELY

thanks for trying.

You sound kinda dumb and overly emotional. Is your implication just that niners and raiders have sucky fans who don't go to games? If any team can just put out a loony promotion and sell-out games, then why don't they? It sounds so easy. Selling out means more money, so why wouldn't they employ this super easy strategy of yours that doesn't even require a fan base to sell tickets?

STADIUM ATTENDANCE HAS ABSOLUTELY NO CORRELATION & BEARING TO A TEAM'S FANBASE & TRUE POPULARITY

the jacksonville jaguars can have a 100,000 seat stadium and sell out all their 8 home games and lead the whole league in attendance, but GUESS WHAT? if at the end of the day they're still the 3rd-fiddle team in Florida in popularity, they're still the third fiddle team in Florida in popularity!

(did it ever occur to you that the Panther's stadium just MIGHT have a higher capacity than Candlestick?) where is your argument now?

A team's jersey sales, and market appeal and media coverage-- their OVERALL POPULARITY cannot be SOLELY judged on stadium attendance, which is what you are implying by posting that irrelevant ranking list
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jul 22, 2013 at 7:43 PM ]
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Wow are there really a bunch of Panther fans over here arguing over uni's? This place is gonna go nuts I see when we play this year

Cam Bandwagoners
FYI, you're only in the finals bc Panther nation wanted to troll Dameshek by forcing him to make a new video after he posted that premature ravens vs Panthers vid. You're welcome, you can stop wondering about your magical comeback now.

You might not know this as a Panther fan but it's superbowl or bust in our neck of the woods, not online bestus uniform eva awards. I hope you guys do win, your fanbase obviously needs it more than us
lol this isnt even about which uniform is better. It's about which team has enough people willing to sit in their chairs and mash a button over and over and over.
Originally posted by Whomeam:
lol this isnt even about which uniform is better. It's about which team has enough people willing to sit in their chairs and mash a button over and over and over.

Lol this
to another panther fan...

YOU are the one going onto ANOTHER team's forum, overreacting to a flippant and frankly facetious remark of mine (I obviously know you guys have more than 46k fans in your states) regarding an unscientific poll with dubious voting rules, quoting and posting an IRRELEVANT attendance figure, all in the hopes of trying to prove some all-black ALTERNATE uniform of an 18-year old team is the the greatest uniform in the history of the 93-year old NFL, and somehow also implying that this said HOSTING forum and fanbase ought to be grateful to you to be even in the same final round as the panthers, as if its some priviledge and honor and you did us some sort of favor.......LMFAO

GET THE F OUTTA HERE!!!
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jul 22, 2013 at 8:04 PM ]
Carolina is beating us by 250K votes LMAO

Panther fans are making this funny, good job guys
to another panther fan...

YOU are the one going onto ANOTHER team's forum, overreacting to a flippant and frankly facetious remark of mine (I obviously know you guys have more than 46k fans in your states) regarding an unscientific poll with dubious voting rules, quoting and posting an IRRELEVANT attendance figure, all in the hopes of trying to prove some all-black ALTERNATE uniform of an 18-year old team is the the greatest uniform in the history of the 93-year old NFL, and somehow also implying that this said HOSTING forum and fanbase ought to be grateful to you to be even in the same final round as the panthers, as if its some priviledge and honor and you did us some sort of favor.......LMFAO

GET THE F OUTTA HERE!!!
I am willing to bet 89regulationz will end up with carpal tunnel after all his click click clicking.
Wait wtf, I thought we lost??? -I thought it was Ravens vs Panthers.