There are 263 users in the forums

Seattle's Bruce Irvin suspended

Shop 49ers game tickets
He said he took a banned substance "without a medical exemption". Hmm...sounds familiar. LMAO if the substance is Adderall.

Pete Carroll is the biggest sleaze ball in all of football, college or pro. This clown is incapable of running a clean program. I'm tired of this guy getting a clean rap when he's as dirty as they come. He's exceedingly polite with the media so he gets a pass. Harbaugh doesn't suck up to anyone, so the media and outsiders brand him an a*****e despite the fact he's run a clean program wherever he's been.
[ Edited by SofaKing on May 17, 2013 at 1:56 PM ]
Hahahaha!!! I love it!!! you stoned bro?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SofaKing:
He said he took a banned substance "without a medical exemption". Hmm...sounds familiar. LMAO if the substance is Adderall.

Pete Carroll is the biggest sleaze ball in all of football, college or pro. This clown is incapable of running a clean program. I'm tired of this guy getting a clean rap when he's as dirty as they come. He's polite with the media so he gets a pass. Harbaugh doesn't suck up to anyone, so the media and outsiders brand him an a*****e despite the fact he's run a clean program wherever he's been.

I will second you on this one!!!

Can't stand that prick. He pissed me off way more when he was jumping up and down after that call in the GB at Seattle game.
Yep, sounds like a Seahawk
it wasnt just browner and sherman!!

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/100060/bruce-irvins-suspension-fits-a-pattern
It sounds like they're passing out Adderall like tic-tac's in the Seattle locker room.

"Welcome to the team rookie, here's your weekly supply of "Vitamin A" pills, use wisely."
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
no wonder sherman said a lot of NFL players use it. everyone he knows uses it.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Seattle's former 1st-round pick Bruce Irvin has suspended without pay for violating NFL policy on performance-enhancing drugs.

LMFAO!
Sneaky Pete and his team of cheaters.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
no wonder sherman said a lot of NFL players use it. everyone he knows uses it.

this
LOL...saw this in the comments section on PFT.

Notice to Seahawks players: Richard Sherman is not licensed to practice or dispense medicine.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
LOL.....the Se-Adderall Seahawks

HAHAHAHA! That is awesome!
HAHAHA

They have a drug problem in the locker room. That's #5 since Pete the Cheat took over.

LOLOLOL
he just recently cut his hair.

Maybe to avoid a hair test??!?
How do you achieve a top NFL defense in a short time with limited talent?

Give them PEDs.....

wow i love it. f**king cheaters
Share 49ersWebzone