LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Do you think Lynch will be convicted for DUI and receive suspension?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Do you think Lynch will be convicted for DUI and receive suspension?

Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by Axl49:
I WANT HIM TO PLAY so when we smack up their titties week two they have no excuse

I hear you, but the main thing I want is a win up there the second week. I don't care what Hawks fans are whining about after that. They got their big win the first game the Niners were without arguably one of their most important players on defense and with their sack leader playing with an injured shoulder. Hawks fans don't care about that. It's just "42-13!" and don't make excuses! Fine. If that's the way they feel about it, there should be no whining about not having Marshawn Lynch.

this, he's the dumbass for drinking and driving
if he is suspended for game 2 and Seahawks beat Niners behind the running of Christine Michael, it will be embarrassing, a girl beating the Niners after all--
doubt anything happens to him, nfl not as strict as nhl and other leagues, they just like to fine a lot but like to keep the product on the field.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hofer36:
if he is suspended for game 2 and Seahawks beat Niners behind the running of Christine Michael, it will be embarrassing, a girl beating the Niners after all--

IF Niners get beat in week two, it won't be because of (any kind) of running by some chic... especially not that chic (christy)
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
doubt anything happens to him, nfl not as strict as nhl and other leagues, they just like to fine a lot but like to keep the product on the field.

He was just as big a product when he was with the Bills and they banned him for 3 games for being arrested for carrying a concealed weapon. Now he's been arrested for drunk driving. We'll see.
I think the guy will either be convicted and take a one game suspension or that he will plea down to a reckless or something and not be suspended at all.

I don't care about beating the Seahawks at full strength or not, I just want to best them, so whatever keeps him out of our game when I go in week 2, is what I am looking for. He seems to run free on us for some reason. He pops a few big ones, takes a bunch of 2-4 yard runs, gets stuffed by our line sometimes, but it just seems like he has a 100 when the game is over. That dude runs like a Niner.
Doesn't matter anyway. We will have the number 1 defense vs the run this season and number 1 overall ppg, ypg, and ypc. Lynch or no Lynch, they won't run on us this year and we are going to run all over them in the Clink!! We are about to get some SH!T ON OUR TOEs!! A$$ KICKING!!
<div class="mysql_error">There was a temporary error. Please try back later.<!-- User webzone_david already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections --></div><html><body></body></html>

I would be more than thrilled to see it. I just don't hold the same confidence that many others do about the Hags. I give them credit, but I have my reasons. The last three times Lynch faced us, we have had really good run defenses and somehow that guy got his yards. Lynch is a nasty runner, so if the only guy that runs for 100 on your defense is him, I can accept that. In fact, I don't care how many yards he has or TDs he has as long as I am walking out of that place to sweet sound of silence, with only the faint screams of my partners in War screaming "NINERS!". It truly is a beautiful thing in the rare instance it happens there.

Originally posted by Rathmanator:
<div class="mysql_error">There was a temporary error. Please try back later.<!-- User webzone_david already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections --></div><html><body></body></html>

I would be more than thrilled to see it. I just don't hold the same confidence that many others do about the Hags. I give them credit, but I have my reasons. The last three times Lynch faced us, we have had really good run defenses and somehow that guy got his yards. Lynch is a nasty runner, so if the only guy that runs for 100 on your defense is him, I can accept that. In fact, I don't care how many yards he has or TDs he has as long as I am walking out of that place to sweet sound of silence, with only the faint screams of my partners in War screaming "NINERS!". It truly is a beautiful thing in the rare instance it happens there.

We are going to beat them this year on Sunday nite football right there in the CLink. I know we are because we will have a brand spanking new offense coming off the summer with Kaep under center. It will take at least 5 weeks for teams to adjust to us defensively. As for SEA, I know Bevelle will cook up some new stuff for Harvin but it won't be anything we haven't seen before in MIN. You just watch this array of formations, personnel and wrinkles we throw at SEA and we will handle getting the plays in on time and the crowd noise rather well. It will be a slugfest but someone has to lose the chess match and I promise you it won;t be us
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
We are going to beat them this year on Sunday nite football right there in the CLink. I know we are because we will have a brand spanking new offense coming off the summer with Kaep under center. It will take at least 5 weeks for teams to adjust to us defensively. As for SEA, I know Bevelle will cook up some new stuff for Harvin but it won't be anything we haven't seen before in MIN. You just watch this array of formations, personnel and wrinkles we throw at SEA and we will handle getting the plays in on time and the crowd noise rather well. It will be a slugfest but someone has to lose the chess match and I promise you it won;t be us

That crowd noise was killer. Our D was so tired Wilson was running around comically while we whiffed left and right, That can't happen again
I'm on that good kush and alcohol
Tough call.

If his 1st - he'll skate w/a warning and some classes.

If there was an injury to anyone - that changes it
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

We're also going to have an added benefit of having much more depth defensively than we did in December. Injuries and lack of depth is ultimately what cost us that game and arguably the Super Bowl.

If SF can rotate out its defenders on a regular basis and keep everyone fresh, on top of the offense moving the chains and gassing Seattle's defense, they've got a shot. Seattle has become increasingly dependent on big plays in recent years.
[ Edited by Protoman on May 17, 2013 at 9:59 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone