LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

Do you think Lynch will be convicted for DUI and receive suspension?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Do you think Lynch will be convicted for DUI and receive suspension?

Lynch is set to finally have his trial for last year's DUI on June 21. What do you think will be his judgement outcome and how will it be handled by the league...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/02/marshawns-dui-case-set-for-trial-on-june-21/
if he is found guilty, and i think it's his first one.. he'll get the standard minimum sentencing and i would suspect a 2 game suspension from the league..
he has had behavior issues back to when he was in buffalo too, we shall see what goodell does
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
u don't get suspended from the NFL for a DUI.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
u don't get suspended from the NFL for a DUI.

Did I use the wrong word? Seems like everything I have read about this so far talks about "suspension" as a result...
Lynch has already been suspended once for violating the NFL's "personal conduct" rules, so he might get suspended again for a DUI because it's not really his first violation of NFL personal conduct rules. I think the first two games of the season would be fair.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
didn't know about his prior issues. muh bad.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
I WANT HIM TO PLAY so when we smack up their titties week two they have no excuse
Originally posted by Axl49:
I WANT HIM TO PLAY so when we smack up their titties week two they have no excuse

This^

I want to "SMASH" their ass's at full strenght
Originally posted by 94605NiNer:
This^

I want to "SMASH" their ass's at full strenght

That's not the question... it's just whether he will or will not be charged and what the consequence will be in regards to the NFL
[ Edited by mattster03 on May 16, 2013 at 4:24 PM ]

Neither outcome would surprise me (suspended or not suspended)
Man I really want to see Patrick Willis or Bowman level the s**t out of Lynch. Just decleat his ass one time
i hope to god he gets suspended
don't worry he'll apply the Richard Sherman argument and not get suspended
Originally posted by Axl49:

I hear you, but the main thing I want is a win up there the second week. I don't care what Hawks fans are whining about after that. They got their big win the first game the Niners were without arguably one of their most important players on defense and with their sack leader playing with an injured shoulder. Hawks fans don't care about that. It's just "42-13!" and don't make excuses! Fine. If that's the way they feel about it, there should be no whining about not having Marshawn Lynch.
Share 49ersWebzone