There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL Power Rankings after the draft

49ers #1

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000166337/article/power-rankings-49ers-seahawks-top-list-after-2013-nfl-draft
who remembers the days when we were all upset they had us ranked at 23rd when we all thought we should have been 19th. man we have come far
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
who remembers the days when we were all upset they had us ranked at 23rd when we all thought we should have been 19th. man we have come far

And we were saying, man if Alex can have a QB rating of 85 or 90, we can make the playoffs... now, it's SB or bust.
f**k. now we're on teams radars.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
f**k. now we're on teams radars.

I thought the Shehawks are #1. The media like to hump them in the off season.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

ESPN - Seahawks #1
NFL.com - 49ers #1

Let's see what happens in week 2
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

ESPN - Seahawks #1
NFL.com - 49ers #1

Roman indicated in one of the article that he held back in some of the new plays about the time that the Niners played the Shehawks for the second time, because he wanted to unveil it in the playoffs when the games matter more. I wonder what he's got for the Shehawks early next year. We're going to destroy the Shehawks with our running game. I think the run defense of the Shehawks was very suspect last year.
ESPN - Seahawks #1
NFL.com - 49ers #1

In a way, I think it's really awesome that we have the Seahawks to challenge us for the division. When I look at the past several Super Bowl winners, they didn't have the best regular season records, but they did manage to make the playoffs with serious competition from their division. Assuming we make the playoffs, we should be extremely battle tested.

ESPN - Seahawks #1
NFL.com - 49ers #1

Roman indicated in one of the article that he held back in some of the new plays about the time that the Niners played the Shehawks for the second time, because he wanted to unveil it in the playoffs when the games matter more. I wonder what he's got for the Shehawks early next year. We're going to destroy the Shehawks with our running game. I think the run defense of the Shehawks was very suspect last year.

And a good running attack is the key to keeping the 12th man at bay
this is BS !!!

We should be higher than that
Originally posted by footballxpaul:

Unfortunately, there are some people who still get upset even though we're rated #1, wanting to "fly under the radar." It is impossible for that to happen anymore. We were in the Super Bowl for crying out loud and we were the heaviest player in the draft. Our roster pretty much remained in tact and it's another season under the Harbaugh regime, which has proven to be a top staff. Yet, people still want to avoid "the hype."
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
this is BS !!!

We should be higher than that

Yep it was as was our pass rush, which is why we brought in 2 FA's and drafted a stud run stopper ... as far as destroying us, guess we'll see in week #2
Originally posted by hawker84:

Yep it was as was our pass rush, which is why we brought in 2 FA's and drafted a stud run stopper ... as far as destroying us, guess we'll see in week #2

It's going to be an epic game for sure. Defending the run is usually more about discipline on the players up front. I think Roman will test that early.