There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What NFC West Opponent is most improved post draft?

What NFC West Opponent is most improved post draft?

Combination Draft and Free Agency who gets the Most Improved Award. Post your guess at there record as well.
Picking up Austin and Bailey makes the Rams a LOT better - but they still have Bradford for a QB.
Les Snead and Jeff Fisher both said that we were a model organization and it seems ole Les learned a few things from Paraag at the conference. Not bad at all Lambs
Cards will win the division
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Cards will win the division

Least no one will call you a homer jerry
Im not that excited by the Rams draft... I think Austin pick is making it wayyyy over-valued (Im honestly not convinced he's the stud everyone thinks he is); Ogletree, TJ McDonald, Barett Jones picks are all a bit meh.

Zona picked up 2x good Guards, Minter & Okafor were great value, Honey Badger (who Im also not sold on, especially at FS) gives them a cheaper X-Factor than Austin, more value "X-Factor" in Swope plus 2x RB's that could easily contribute... throw in new HC & Palmer (who at a minimum should be a solid vet), the Cards could sneak up on the division.
The real threat isn't the Seahawks. The Rams are the team we can't beat. If we go 0-0-2 against them we have improved.
After about 6 regular season games I'll give an answer.
Rams got 2 of my favorite prospects in Austin and McDonald. But lets see how they use those guys.
The entire NFC West improved a lot, together.

Ahhh NFC Worst... Seems like it was just yesterday.
NFC BEST!
Originally posted by Need4Speed:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Cards will win the division

Least no one will call you a homer jerry

Sorry I was channeling jrg
Originally posted by BayArea:
The real threat isn't the Seahawks. The Rams are the team we can't beat. If we go 0-0-2 against them we have improved.

They always play us tough, Chris Long turns into his dad the last few times we played
Originally posted by Milkman:
Im not that excited by the Rams draft... I think Austin pick is making it wayyyy over-valued (Im honestly not convinced he's the stud everyone thinks he is); Ogletree, TJ McDonald, Barett Jones picks are all a bit meh.

Zona picked up 2x good Guards, Minter & Okafor were great value, Honey Badger (who Im also not sold on, especially at FS) gives them a cheaper X-Factor than Austin, more value "X-Factor" in Swope plus 2x RB's that could easily contribute... throw in new HC & Palmer (who at a minimum should be a solid vet), the Cards could sneak up on the division.


arozpne didnt pick up any significant additions at any of the premium positions, ie qb (should have taken barkley) pass rusher, off left tackle (they had a a need ) or cover corner
The Rams had a good draft, but at 5'8", 180 lbs., Tavon Austin is one good hit away from being a wasted pick. McDonald is interesting, but he's pretty slow and not really a good coverage safety which is what I think teams will increasingly need. Barett Jones had a relatively easy time of it in college because every defense he played against was constantly watching Austin.

The Niners had the best draft in the division, hands down.