LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 199 users in the forums

Does anyone reckon Jim H. (49ers) and John H. (Ravens) share info on other teams?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • carl
  • Veteran
The Ravens needed all the help they could get with the Cardinals.
I would imagine it is common. It's like asking if Peyton and Eli help each other?
I rekon they do
Both lost in the NFC Championship last year, came back the next year and went to the super bowl. Hell yeah they are sharing info and it's working. I'm pretty sure they share limited draft info as well.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
they touch dicks at night.
they probably do it through their dad---jim tells dad about something knowing dad will pass it on to john, and vice versa
Cool thought so, also i think they'd be like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5aaGXKlUKs
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
That would be collusion good sirs! And illegal at that.
Originally posted by fropwns:

So that's a yes?

Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Both lost in the NFC Championship last year, came back the next year and went to the super bowl. Hell yeah they are sharing info and it's working. I'm pretty sure they share limited draft info as well.

By far the most impressive stat that year...
If it's anything like me and my brother then I would have given my older brother the superbowl trophy to keep his career going strong.

So to sum it up. Hell yes.

Now return the favor John we called 4 passing plays in the redzone you better hook Jim up for that favor.
Originally posted by smithc28:
Just thinking it would be the smart move and help both teams.

You know for example when we play an AFC team John sends over all the info they have on that team and vice versa with NFC. 2 scouting departments are better 1. It would benefit both teams and make them better in their respective conferences.

Just a thought from the Boldin deal that's all.

Originally posted by fropwns:

It's pretty clear that john harbaugh doesn't care about what's illegal. 1. had a murderer on the team 2. was totally okay with all the penalties that never got called

What are they going to do, throw them in football jail?
Originally posted by xtm059:
It's pretty clear that john harbaugh doesn't care about what's illegal. 1. had a murderer on the team 2. was totally okay with all the penalties that never got called

What are they going to do, throw them in football jail?

I live and work in the city of Baltimore, and just about oh 8 or so months ago Ravens fans wanted Harbaugh fired and Alex Smith for QB. Funny how things change in this city.
Share 49ersWebzone