There are 57 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Sunday Night Football Looking For New Music Performer

Me
I'm thinking they go mainstream hip hop.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'm thinking they go mainstream hip hop.

Drizzy
They will pick something corny like black eyed peas. Sorry if I offended anyone who listens to black eyed peas. (NERDS)
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
They will pick something corny like black eyed peas. Sorry if I offended anyone who listens to black eyed peas. (NERDS)

Only if they spit something like this:

• MarkD
  • Veteran
Williams Hung?
[ Edited by MarkD on Apr 15, 2013 at 4:51 PM ]
Whoever they pick it can't be worse than TNF's opener with Celo or whatever is name is butchering Hey Ho, Let's Go by the Ramones. If you watch it I am warning you plug your ears 1st.

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 15, 2013 at 4:59 PM ]
Milli and a computer Graphics added dead Vanilli
Just listen to Alice 97.3 for an hour and that's the kind of weak-a** sauce they'll want for the intro...NBC and Goodell probably moving heaven & earth right now to get Train.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Whoever they pick it can't be worse than TNF's opener with Celo or whatever is name is butchering Hey Ho, Let's Go by the Ramones. If you watch it I am warning you plug your ears 1st.

He butchers a classic by the Ramones.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

They $UCK!
  • mod
  • Veteran
How about no...

how about we stop all these retarded intro songs
Screw some sung intro that will be dated in 5 years....just have John Williams score an epic, blaring symphonic intro that triggers the bloodlust and lamentation of the women....
Willie nelson
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
AcDc
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home