LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 213 users in the forums

Sunday Night Football Looking For New Music Performer

Shop 49ers game tickets
Faith Hill is out

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/15/performer-will-change-snf-anthem-wont/

Who do you want to have sing

Say bring back Hank to finally complete the MNF transformation
[ Edited by robniner on Apr 15, 2013 at 11:30 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
THANK GOD! That fkn song drives me insane! Now change the fkn name too. "Football night in america" is fkn retarded.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
THANK GOD! That fkn song drives me insane! Now change the fkn name too. "Football night in america" is fkn retarded.

song is annoying but she is FOINE
Shouldn't be hard to find someone to do another horrible ripoff version of a Joan Jett song. In todays' "new" NFL, there's noooo way they bring back Hank or any type of music that hints of testosterone. It has to be something that appeals to women/casual fans...gotta make them feel like they're being "entertained," we can't trust that they'll simply be excited to watch a football game.

Give me two nights of the original Johnny Pearson "Heavy Action" MNF theme and I'm good.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Shouldn't be hard to find someone to do another horrible ripoff version of a Joan Jett song. In todays' "new" NFL, there's noooo way they bring back Hank or any type of music that hints of testosterone. It has to be something that appeals to women/casual fans...gotta make them feel like they're being "entertained," we can't trust that they'll simply be excited to watch a football game.

Give me two nights of the original Johnny Pearson "Heavy Action" MNF theme and I'm good.

What? I thought the man's holiday season was supposed to be about the "man"?
Metalocalypse
Death metal would be brutal!
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Metalocalypse
Death metal would be brutal!

too violent. they would get flagged 15 yards.
I could play the spoons!
Selena Gomez
PSY!!!! jk

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:
song is annoying but she is FOINE

if all they did was show a closeup of her inner thighs jiggling and put on some death metal, I'd be happy.
Slayer, please. Thanks.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Slayer, please. Thanks.

Reign in Blood!
Lenny Kravitz on line one...
beyounce
Share 49ersWebzone