LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 398 users in the forums

i think the nfl is going to release the regular season sked this week

Shop 49ers game tickets
could niners get the opening nite thursday game given that ravens have a conflict with orioles for that nite?
or do they open again vs cardinals
im thinking next week, maybe preseason days and time come out this week?
Read this morning that it will be another couple of weeks before it's released.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by hofer36:
could niners get the opening nite thursday game given that ravens have a conflict with orioles for that nite?

ravens will get opening night but they will be on the road.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by hofer36:

ravens will get opening night but they will be on the road.

yea, because of fkn beisbol. lolz
I have heard of a delay in the release of the schedule.
That really sucks that they delayed it. It came out last year April 16 at 7 ET, 6 CT. Have been looking forward to it to try and figure out how many games I might be able to get on regular tv and don't have to stream.
My guess is the morning of the 1st rd of the draft, at the earliest.
IN TWO DAYS!

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=9178104&top&wjb=
I'm waiting for the "2013 Schedule Release Show" on NFLN ... it's a 3 hour production starting at 05:00pm PDT/8:00pm.
That's 03:00 in the morning here :( As advertised, they are set to highlight the season, with emphasis on the Prime Time
matchups. I hope it's worth staying up for ... not like it's a game. I know the NFLN will have clips and soundbites later
during the day on NFL AM, and total access. It's just not the same as live ... we'll soon see.

Just announced, we open with the Packers ...
Here's the link: http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2013/REG/49ERS?icampaign=Schedule_release_Teams_HP_CP
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Apr 18, 2013 at 5:06 PM ]
Not too bad. Open up a little rough and it kinda tapers off for awhile.

12-4 is my not overly optimistic guess. More wins if we trade up for Ziggy Ansah... I mean, if our picks contribute quickly.
Share 49ersWebzone