LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 345 users in the forums

Elvis Dumervil released

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by BrodieToKwalick:
Guys! Guys!! Here...have a seat, take a deep breath...better? OK,drink some of this, have a couple hits off this,..I said breathe...patience, my brothers and sisters. The draft is coming where the 9ers will shock the world.

This. Puff puff puff. The draft..... Move up? Move down? Clowney next year?? options.... So many options!!!!
trade all draft picks ever and sign.
If we had the cap space, he would be a good addition, for the rotation. Yet, since we don't have the cap space, it ain't happening.
[ Edited by JeuSF49 on Mar 15, 2013 at 4:36 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersOnMINE:
Originally posted by jrg:
we do not have infinite $

Up,up, down,down,left,right,B,A start...

That should give us infinite money.

this is just funny. but this does not fall on the agent. the broncos sent a different contract than what was agreed to.
Originally posted by 49ersOnMINE:
Originally posted by jrg:
we do not have infinite $

Up,up, down,down,left,right,B,A start...

That should give us infinite money.

Excuse me sir you left out a second left-right in the sequence. U.U.D.D.L.R L.R.B.A start.
Your not getting any thing infinite with that mess.
The NFL is a billion dollar business and they are using fax machines to communicate ? Why not telegraphs ?
Those guys don't have scans and mails ? They maybe afraid the internet will go down on a world scale cyber attack ? Or maybe a violent sun wind ?
Go figure
Surprised we haven't been linked to Dumervil yet (NE, BLT, and TEN have in the reports I've seen). It's clear from how our pass rush wore down last year (and our visit with Abraham) that we are in the market for another body to rush the passer. If we don't sign one, I expect we'll draft one in the first 3 rounds. But Dumervil had like 16 sacks as an OLB a few years ago. He should cost less than Avril in this market.
The reason we haven't been linked to dumerville is because if we got him it wouldn't be fair. With him and Aldon on the out side and 52 n 53 on the inside it wouldn't give other teams a chance.. Don't think we can swing the kinda paper he wants
If we could release harralson to make room for Doom I'd do it! But with our picks and the rookie wage cap it makes sense to build through the draft

I hope he signs w/the Pats
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
If we could release harralson to make room for Doom I'd do it! But with our picks and the rookie wage cap it makes sense to build through the draft

No way in hell Dumervil signs to be a backup.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
f**king Ravens got him.
Originally posted by Muggins:
f**king Ravens got him.

how could the ravens not afford their own players but sign him?
With this signing I think the Ravens may have saved themselves from a less then 50% season.
Share 49ersWebzone