There are 232 users in the forums

Revis Mystery Team

Shop 49ers game tickets
Patriots??

Incarcerated Bob IBN ‏@incarceratedbob
IBN Sports Wrap - BREAKING: AFC "Rival" Makes Bid For Revis by Incarcerated Bob http://shar.es/eu6F5 ; Should the Jets take this deal now?
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Patriots??

IBN Sports Wrap - BREAKING: AFC "Rival" Makes Bid For Revis by Incarcerated Bob http://shar.es/eu6F5 ; Should the Jets take this deal now?

What are they offering for Revis?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Patriots??

What are they offering for Revis?

Pats have offered to part with this year's #1 pick ' also next years (2014) #2nd rd pick + some kind of conditional pick in 2014 (Based on teams performance if Revis stays healthy)
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
There would have to be no market at all for Revis for this to be true.
Originally posted by okdkid:
There would have to be no market at all for Revis for this to be true.

49ers have a shot at a better offer if they want
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Don't know if I believe that one, Pats don't pay money for anyone except Brady. Also if the Jets GM does decide to do this, he should be fired for dealing a high profile player to a division rival.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Don't know if I believe that one, Pats don't pay money for anyone except Brady. Also if the Jets GM does decide to do this, he should be fired for dealing a high profile player to a division rival.

True that is probably why they are holding their ground I hear the owners meeting is next weekend so maybe then he is dealt
@incarceratedbob is dumb and a horrible source. He's wrong 90% of the time but on the few occasions he gets something right, he pretends he's Nostradamus.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by bracus:
@incarceratedbob is dumb and a horrible source. He's wrong 90% of the time but on the few occasions he gets something right, he pretends he's Nostradamus.

WTF are you talking about hes thee most credible.
Why would they trade him to a division rival..?

Originally posted by AJ206:

i wouldn't couldn't the Jets out of doing anything stupid.
Originally posted by AJ206:

Why not? Brady will be retired before they have a chance to win so why not?
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
I would not be surprised if its the Dolphins...

So he's pretty much like every other sports "expert" in the media?
Originally posted by baltien:

So he's pretty much like every other sports "expert" in the media?

I'm losing my trust in him he said Ed Reed and Jake Long signed but they actually left
Share 49ersWebzone