Originally posted by Marvin49:
Kinda bummed on that one. Always liked Delanie.
x2
There are 683 users in the forums
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Kinda bummed on that one. Always liked Delanie.
Originally posted by harbaugh49:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:And Locker just might throw 100mph
Originally posted by Afrikan:
so happy for Delanie, he gets to finally shine..... sad to see him go.
crazy that with all those drops last season...he used to be one of our best pass catchers... I expect him to bounce back. I don't think Ponder throws 100mph
Locker
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by harbaugh49:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:And Locker just might throw 100mph
Originally posted by Afrikan:
so happy for Delanie, he gets to finally shine..... sad to see him go.
crazy that with all those drops last season...he used to be one of our best pass catchers... I expect him to bounce back. I don't think Ponder throws 100mph
Locker
Locker doesn't have a bigger arm than Kaep. I don't hink anyone does.
Originally posted by harbaugh49:What I'm trying to say is that to think that walkers issues with his hands will go away because of the velocity of the ball, might be the case if ponder were the quarterback.. or alex smith. Stating that ponder is the quarterback might screw up your credibility a little bit too.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by harbaugh49:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:And Locker just might throw 100mph
Originally posted by Afrikan:
so happy for Delanie, he gets to finally shine..... sad to see him go.
crazy that with all those drops last season...he used to be one of our best pass catchers... I expect him to bounce back. I don't think Ponder throws 100mph
Locker
Locker doesn't have a bigger arm than Kaep. I don't hink anyone does.
Agreed. Kaeps bigger faster stronger. Just saying locker has a cannon too, not comparable to ponder.
Originally posted by pdizo916:f**k THIS n***a.
Hands of stone.
Originally posted by MntIdaGold:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Kinda bummed on that one. Always liked Delanie.
x2
Originally posted by cciowa:
he means nothing to me. just another webzone version of arnez battle but with worse hands
Originally posted by BrianGO:and were highly over rated by the webzone crowd. with a couple of exceptions like julian peterson, x niners usually do zip once they leave us esp people like battle and walker
Not everyone can be a Hall-of-Famer Pro Bowler All Star deluxe. He was a good player. So was Arnaz Battle.