There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Delanie Walker, will miss you bro.

Originally posted by Marvin49:
Kinda bummed on that one. Always liked Delanie.

x2
Originally posted by harbaugh49:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
so happy for Delanie, he gets to finally shine..... sad to see him go.

crazy that with all those drops last season...he used to be one of our best pass catchers... I expect him to bounce back. I don't think Ponder throws 100mph

Locker
And Locker just might throw 100mph

Locker doesn't have a bigger arm than Kaep. I don't think anyone does.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Mar 12, 2013 at 4:12 PM ]

crazy that with all those drops last season...he used to be one of our best pass catchers... I expect him to bounce back. I don't think Ponder throws 100mph

Locker

Locker doesn't have a bigger arm than Kaep. I don't hink anyone does.

Agreed. Kaeps bigger faster stronger. Just saying locker has a cannon too, not comparable to ponder.

Locker

Locker doesn't have a bigger arm than Kaep. I don't hink anyone does.

Agreed. Kaeps bigger faster stronger. Just saying locker has a cannon too, not comparable to ponder.
What I'm trying to say is that to think that walkers issues with his hands will go away because of the velocity of the ball, might be the case if ponder were the quarterback.. or alex smith. Stating that ponder is the quarterback might screw up your credibility a little bit too.
Celek will be fine.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
f**k THIS n***a.

Hands of stone.

I'm hearing news from NY that Delanie Walker was heavily pursued by the Giants and thought he would become one until the Titans offer came through.
am I the only one who gets Locker and Ponder confused since the day they were drafted?
I won't miss all the drops!
Man that dude laid some people out on blocks and special teams but them hands man! He was only going to miss more bullets from Kaep if we look further down the line. If I do recall his catching it may have been like: He wasn't snagging them as much as he was getting tattooed by them.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
he means nothing to me. just another webzone version of arnez battle but with worse hands
Originally posted by MntIdaGold:
Kinda bummed on that one. Always liked Delanie.

x2

x3
We got a lot of good years out of him, but his talent is too obvious now around the league. I am glad he is getting paid. Not surprising at all. I expected him to be gone almost as much as I've expected Goldson to be gone.

We will get a good comp pick for him. His salary is solid at over four million a year, and he will get tons of playing time with the Titans.
Originally posted by cciowa:
he means nothing to me. just another webzone version of arnez battle but with worse hands

Not everyone can be a Hall-of-Famer Pro Bowler All Star deluxe. He was a good player. So was Arnaz Battle.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Not everyone can be a Hall-of-Famer Pro Bowler All Star deluxe. He was a good player. So was Arnaz Battle.
and were highly over rated by the webzone crowd. with a couple of exceptions like julian peterson, x niners usually do zip once they leave us esp people like battle and walker