LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

Two GM's pranked

Shop 49ers game tickets
Great read.

http://deadspin.com/pranksters-record-two-nfl-gms-discussing-free-agency-ov-452366184?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow
lol
That's hilarious.
nice
oh. wow.
Pretty sure this is a felony. And of course, Nix has the phone number to whatever cell these guys were using, so I'm guessing they're about to get straight-up bent over and f**ked, lube-free, by the long arm of NFL Security and the legal system. Hope it was worth it guys.
Listening to that made me even more excited about the situation we're in with Kaepernick and our draft picks.

Seems strange how a seemingly innocuous prank one day can turn into you being screwed for a long ass time.
[ Edited by OregonNiner87 on Mar 12, 2013 at 12:29 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
that was good
Has New England hired them yet (the spy kids I mean)? LMFAO!
The funniest part about this situation is the reaction by Fitzpatrick's agent who was miffed and said he didn't "appreciate" Nix bashing his client. Truth hurts buddy.

Wow. Just wow.
Super funny! The fallout was Fitzpatrick has been cut for 450,000 savings. 10 million of Dead money! Ouch if you like the Bills!
Lol if Nix hasn't been fired yet he needs to be now. He just sounds like a whiney kid. The Buccs guy at least seems to keep his head together.

Edit: Geno Smith gonna be a Bill. Lololololololol
[ Edited by AUniner on Mar 12, 2013 at 4:26 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Pretty sure this is a felony. And of course, Nix has the phone number to whatever cell these guys were using, so I'm guessing they're about to get straight-up bent over and f**ked, lube-free, by the long arm of NFL Security and the legal system. Hope it was worth it guys.

Agreed, however that audio goes to show that there isn't near the secrecy we think there is. These GM's have a good idea as to whats what cause they all talk to each other. These guys are talking about trading corners, and QB's who were starters but are now fighting for back up time, and how one team can;t afford to lose any draft picks....

So when you think to yourself (and when I say yourself, I don't mean you specifically Phoenix) "why the heck didn't they just wait till he got cut, or why don't they just wait for so and so to be released" it's cause most these GM's have a decent idea as to who is going to end up where...
EPIC
Share 49ersWebzone