LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

Darelle Revis vs Richard Sherman twitter battle

Shop 49ers game tickets
Overpaid versus overhyped anyone? Revis is the better corner. Has been and will be. He is arguable the most shut down corner since Deon. Takes away half a field. Not explosive like Deion but just quietly solid. Sherman is a thug. His whole game is about jamming at the LOS. How he gets away with it I don't know but it sure seems like the refs look the other way during Seattle games. All that and he has done it for what? One. Maybe two years?
shermans a thug.. evidence of this please... overhyped? he was named 1st team all pro.. how is he overhyped?

He gets away with jamming at the LOS becasue ummmm, you do know it's legal right?

Sherman has been in the league for 2 years now.. first year he didn't start untill the second half of the season when Trufant went down.. in his first two years , his numbers are better than Revis's first two year numbers.. i'm not saying sherman is better, all i'm saying is his stats in the his first two years are better..

if you want to label anyone in our secondary as a thug, browner would be the closest.. how he got away with some of the things he did is beyond me... he should have been flagged with personal fouls at least two or three time in the washington game alone..
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
allegedly cheated.. and you're certainly entitled to your opinions.

yet you're quick to point out michael crabtree being convicted...nice double standard there
i've never made a single comment on Crabtree, please show me my post where i convicted crabtree.... or even so much as mentioned him..

i've never made a single comment on Crabtree, please show me my post where i convicted crabtree.... or even so much as mentioned him..

Found one
shermans a thug.. evidence of this please... overhyped? he was named 1st team all pro.. how is he overhyped?

He gets away with jamming at the LOS becasue ummmm, you do know it's legal right?

Sherman has been in the league for 2 years now.. first year he didn't start untill the second half of the season when Trufant went down.. in his first two years , his numbers are better than Revis's first two year numbers.. i'm not saying sherman is better, all i'm saying is his stats in the his first two years are better..

if you want to label anyone in our secondary as a thug, browner would be the closest.. how he got away with some of the things he did is beyond me... he should have been flagged with personal fouls at least two or three time in the washington game alone..

Sherman isn't a thug. He's a gossip queen b***h.

He likes to run his mouth like a female and has hair like one too.

Palease. Both your corners make far more contact than just about any other DB in the NFL is allowed to get away with. Both your corners failed tests for PED's.

Both cheaters who play beyond the rules applied to just about everyone else this last season.

I predict seattle will be the most penalized D in the league next year. The east coast owners gonna get on good ol Goodell and good ol Goodell gonna do what ever the hell they tell him to if they keep paying him the way they are.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Sherman isn't a thug. He's a gossip queen b***h.

He likes to run his mouth like a female and has hair like one too.

Yup!!!!

I wish Sherman was a WR so I could see Godson light his ass up!!!

Police are still looking for Goldson for attempted murder on Early Doucet!!!
Originally posted by WINiner:
Palease. Both your corners make far more contact than just about any other DB in the NFL is allowed to get away with. Both your corners failed tests for PED's.

Both cheaters who play beyond the rules applied to just about everyone else this last season.

I predict seattle will be the most penalized D in the league next year. The east coast owners gonna get on good ol Goodell and good ol Goodell gonna do what ever the hell they tell him to if they keep paying him the way they are.

Our db's are cheater and yours are biggots.. does any of this matter anymore, does anybody outside of our two fanbases care.. nope nobody. move on dude..

oh and by the way i love the whole, " i'm not saying the league turns a blind eye to Seattle, but i'm just saying that Seattle players gets away with a lot more than any other team" argument.. priceless every time i hear it....

and if you have a problem with them playing beyond the rules, write a letter to Goodells office and complain, like he actually gives a sh*t what you or i (or any fan for that matter) thinks.. and good luck with the penalty prediction.. we all know how fan predictions usually turn out..
[ Edited by hawker84 on Feb 27, 2013 at 8:19 AM ]
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Yup!!!!

I wish Sherman was a WR so I could see Godson light his ass up!!!

Police are still looking for Goldson for attempted murder on Early Doucet!!!

kinda like VD?
Our db's are cheater and yours are biggots.. does any of this matter anymore, does anybody outside of our two fanbases care.. nope nobody. move on dude..

Wrong. Fans of most other teams recognize your DBs as cheaters and one of ours as a biggot.
they may recognize it, but they don't care any more..it's yesterday's news..

i go on other boards quite a bit, nobody cares nor is talking about it any more... and certainly no other team especially in our division has threads dedicated to it.. just webzone..
[ Edited by hawker84 on Feb 28, 2013 at 7:57 AM ]

they may recognize it, but they don't care any more..it's yesterday's news..

i go on other boards quite a bit, nobody cares nor is talking about it any more... and certainly no other team especially in our division has threads dedicated to it.. just webzone..

Is that why you keep coming back here.
Originally posted by WINiner:

oh and by the way i love the whole, " i'm not saying the league turns a blind eye to Seattle, but i'm just saying that Seattle players gets away with a lot more than any other team" argument.. priceless every time i hear it....

and if you have a problem with them playing beyond the rules, write a letter to Goodells office and complain, like he actually gives a sh*t what you or i (or any fan for that matter) thinks.. and good luck with the penalty prediction.. we all know how fan predictions usually turn out..

There is none of that coming from me. The league DID turn a blind eye to the officiating of Seattle games last season, specially home games. They won't this year.

Prepare to have a worse record than last year now that your aren't playing a losers schedule. Hope you are still coming around when that prediction is proven correct, though I doubt it cause Seattle regressing slightly will deflate their fans ego's a little, but only a little.
"there's none of that coming from me, however the league DID turn a blind eye in Seattle in several games..."

a losers schedule?

GB
NE
Dallas
SF x 2
Rams x2
Chicago
Vikings

doesn't look like a cakewalk schedule to me... stating facts has nothing to do with inflated egos.. it's called talking football.
[ Edited by hawker84 on Feb 28, 2013 at 8:57 AM ]
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Is that why you keep coming back here.

it's definately one of the reasons why i actually signed up to post here.. i'm not a member of any of the other boards.. just here and the .Net
"there's none of that coming from me, however the league DID turn a blind eye in Seattle in several games..."

a losers schedule?

GB
NE
Dallas
SF x 2
Rams x2
Chicago
Vikings

doesn't look like a cakewalk schedule to me... stating facts has nothing to do with inflated egos.. it's called talking football.

Yet you fail to mention that all are home games minus 1 rams game, 1 49ers game, and one game against the phoney ass Bears. WOW! It was exact opposite of the 49ers schedule. We played all those games on the road except the phoney ass Bears and annihilated them. Face it. Outside of CLink. The Seahawks have a long ways to go. The strength of your team is on defense. The same can be said for our team. The only difference?? Your team can't figure out how to pack that defense on road trips. Also, winning in Chicago is terrible argument so don't even try. That team is pathetic.
Share 49ersWebzone