LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

Darelle Revis vs Richard Sherman twitter battle

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NinerG94:
The comments are the best. One Seahawks homer even said that Sherman is faster than Revis and that every NFL GM would take Sherman over Revis contract aside. LOL. Sherman is a beast but come on man. Faster than Revis? Do these people know anything about players NOT on the Seahawks roster? I'm on record saying Sherman is better than Revis but only as a man press corner. If my scheme requires my corners to drop into zone coverage as well as play man then I'm not taking Sherman over Revis because of the speed difference. Revis has much better change of direction and recovery speed. Just can't get over how homered out these Seahawks fans are. They win one game against us and one playoff game against a beat up Redskins game and you'd think they won the superbowl. They haven't even won the division yet and now they're already the team to beat in the NFC West?

Revis owns Sherman in every aspect of coverage outside of press coverage at the line of scrimmage. Sherman is more physical with his opponents. Other than that, he isn't near Revis' level. Revis is unmatched in man coverage.

Only a Seahawks fan would think otherwise.
Originally posted by E-49er:
So tired of his big mouth.Glad Revis said something. NFL network just makes it worse by playing into the drama.

They have nothing else to talk about right now.
guess i can post this in here also..... again... just because i'm concerned.

Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including: mental/mood/behavior changes (such as agitation, aggression, mood swings, depression, abnormal thoughts), uncontrolled movements, continuous chewing movements/teeth grinding, outbursts of words/sounds, change in sexual ability/desire

.http://www.webmd.com/drugs/drug-63163-Adderall+Oral.aspx?drugid=63163&drugname=Adderall+Oral
Love to see how Sherman is this year when he's not taking PED's.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Love to see how Sherman is this year when he's not taking PED's.

Since he gets away with it who knows if we even see that at all.
I think he just needs to man up and admit he's secretly in love with Revis. That's the only logical reason I can think of why Sherman name drops him every five minutes.

It's 2013 dude. Don't be afraid of your feelings. It's okay.
Although I f@cking hate Sherwoman I hope he keeps running his mouth to the point that he becomes a major distraction to his team and get their opposing teams offense fired up and out for blood!
I refuse to believe Sherman went to Stanford. He has the maturity and intellect of a 5-year old.
richard sherman is a d******d
I CANT STAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDD That Sherman dude! I dont care how good or bad he is or thinks he is. Just remember that Karma is a Beatrice! And to think this guy went to Stanford. Ouch but gimmie REVIS day & Night over this sherman chump. So he had a out of nowhere very good 2nd year. Now all the sudden he thinks he's the best CB? I hope he gets lit up next year by the whole WRs in the league. KARMA IS GOONA GET YOU.

Originally posted by SofaKing:
I refuse to believe Sherman went to Stanford. He has the maturity and intellect of a 5-year old.
this shti went on for 5 hours?
covering the slot is a true test of a CB and Sherman wouldn't be able to do that. revis is a more complete CB and I hope we sign him so revis can show Sherman how much better he is
As much as i hate Sherman. I would take him in a heartbeat over Revis.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

So much this.
Share 49ersWebzone