LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

Darelle Revis vs Richard Sherman twitter battle

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by WINiner:
I don't care what he took any more than what he tested bad for. He cheated either way and got caught and then got off on a technicality. A decent human being would count his lucky stars, and maybe be humbled a little bit by truth, but nope. Shermans gotta go on acting like even more of an ass than he had prior to being found a cheating fraud.

I don't think his physical ability will show him as a bit of a fluke, as we have discussed it will be the officials. They will not allow him to get away with what he did this last season going forward. Makes golden boys on the east coast like Tom Brady look bad and the NFL doesn't like that. Sherman is the wrong kind of publicity. A trash talking ass every chance he gets publicity. It's almost TO like cept he doesn't appear to be a cancer like TO was.

Sherman is and will be good, just not as good and no where near as good as he thinks he is.

allegedly cheated.. and you're certainly entitled to your opinions.
Originally posted by hawker84:

Yeah, its sooo far fetched to think an nfl player would be on roids... even after he failed his false positve urine sample.
I don't care what he took any more than what he tested bad for. He cheated either way and got caught and then got off on a technicality. A decent human being would count his lucky stars, and maybe be humbled a little bit by truth, but nope. Shermans gotta go on acting like even more of an ass than he had prior to being found a cheating fraud.

I don't think his physical ability will show him as a bit of a fluke, as we have discussed it will be the officials. They will not allow him to get away with what he did this last season going forward. Makes golden boys on the east coast like Tom Brady look bad and the NFL doesn't like that. Sherman is the wrong kind of publicity. A trash talking ass every chance he gets publicity. It's almost TO like cept he doesn't appear to be a cancer like TO was.

Sherman is and will be good, just not as good and no where near as good as he thinks he is.

Tested dirty, at the same time two of his DB teammates also tested dirty and for the exact same substance and then got off cause the testing lab could not prove 100% for sure that his sample hadn't been mishandled. There was no evidence it had been mishandled, just Shermans insistence it had to have been and rumor/evidence there had been mishandlings in the past at this facility.

A technicality.

yet you're quick to point out michael crabtree being convicted...nice double standard there
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
As much as i hate Sherman. I would take him in a heartbeat over Revis.

Good thing you're not an NFL GM.
[ Edited by 49erRider on Feb 23, 2013 at 8:47 AM ]
Originally posted by seahawk12thman:
Richard Sherman is simply trash talking for the fun of it but the reaction he gets is priceless. I remember reading about Michael Jordan enjoying abusing his opponents and got the most satisfaction watching them get angry at losing. Sherman is simply having fun and his opponents hate him for it.

Revis isn't an opponent. WRs are.
seriously tho

this twitter battle went on for like 6 hours. I logged out, and like hours later logged back in and they were still battling.
I dig Richard. That dude is funny. He have me laughing each time I see one of his interviews.
Originally posted by TJA85:
You would trade all those players for a roided up douche? I'll see
how he plays when he's off the juice.

off the juice, roided up... lol .. it was allegedly adderall, not horse steroids,.. get a grip my man.. he played the second half of the season "Off The Juice" as you put it and seemed to do just fine...

You do understand adderall is used to mask or cover steroid use right?

Ya I don't think people realize this.
Because of the new CBA, the NFL isn't allowed to say what the player used publicly, so the player will just say they used adderall because it doesn't sound as bad as saying they used steroids.

Basically, not all of the players that were tested positive for "adderall" were really tested positive for adderall. They just use it as a cover up, like WINiner said.
ghey

I think Sherman is hilarious.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

yet you're quick to point out michael crabtree being convicted...nice double standard there

Crabtree was not convicted....that's when you are found guilty, Crabtree wasn't even indicted. Accused is the proper way to put it.
Let´s see if he´ll become a Shawne Merriman, after he dumped the steroids or not.
Originally posted by JeuSF49:
Let´s see if he´ll become a Shawne Merriman, after he dumped the steroids or not.

adderall not steroids lol
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

i've never made a single comment on Crabtree, please show me my post where i convicted crabtree.... or even so much as mentioned him..
[ Edited by hawker84 on Feb 26, 2013 at 9:03 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone