LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 396 users in the forums

Darelle Revis vs Richard Sherman twitter battle

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Silky
  • Veteran
It would be sooooo funny if Revis got traded to the Niners after this...

@Revis24 I never seen a man before run his mouth so much like girl. This dude just steady putting my name in his mouth to get notoriety @rsherman_25

@Revis24 My boy @JohnGeiger_ got more followers then @rsherman_25. Sit down young pup & wait your turn.

9:48 PM - 20 Feb 13
@Revis24 @rsherman_25 I ain't your competition bro, @roddywhiteTV is!!!

@RSherman_25 Got off my flight to this hilarious convo. So I have 8 picks 3 ff and a sack. My season stats looking like Revis career stats

@RSherman_25 For the QB not throwing his way argument. In his 2nd year they were throwing his way. I still doubled his picks

Look I just helped you get 6,000 followers homie!!! @rsherman_25

10:50 PM - 20 Feb 13

Can you imagine them two playing in the same division after this? Make it so Jim
What next??? They gonna pull each others hair? Surprised no one got called a ''Poopee head''! Revis is a straight up... DIVA & Sherman... a Buffoon!
It truly pains me to say this but I was listening to Sherman on SVP and my view on the guy completed changed. Seemed like a great guy who just does this talking on the field as an act.
The comments are the best. One Seahawks homer even said that Sherman is faster than Revis and that every NFL GM would take Sherman over Revis contract aside. LOL. Sherman is a beast but come on man. Faster than Revis? Do these people know anything about players NOT on the Seahawks roster? I'm on record saying Sherman is better than Revis but only as a man press corner. If my scheme requires my corners to drop into zone coverage as well as play man then I'm not taking Sherman over Revis because of the speed difference. Revis has much better change of direction and recovery speed. Just can't get over how homered out these Seahawks fans are. They win one game against us and one playoff game against a beat up Redskins game and you'd think they won the superbowl. They haven't even won the division yet and now they're already the team to beat in the NFC West?
cute
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
this phaggot just can't stay out of the spotlight for more than a week.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
this phaggot just can't stay out of the spotlight for more than a week.

thanks I don't know what to say
9:48 PM - 20 Feb 13 @Revis24 @rsherman_25 I ain't your competition bro, @roddywhiteTV is!!!

Would love to see Revis and Sherman mouth off twice a year next season. A man can dream.

Originally posted by jpandian:
Would love to see Revis and Sherman mouth off twice a year next season. A man can dream.

Yeah and Revis would just be that much more motivated to prove he's the best. As for Sherman, this dude really isn't that good. The only reason he has played so well is because he gets away with holding/illegal contact/ pass interference every freakin play! I could shut down wide receivers if I was allowed to play the way he plays. That's why Brandon Browner has played well also. Both of those guys are lanky, slow, and have pretty bad change of direction. Hmm I wonder how they're playing so well. They get away with mugging every play, and I have no idea why.

Revis on the other hand is a true shutdown corner who sticks with his guy and covers him within the rules for the most part. Much more fluid in the hips, waaaay better change of direction, quicker, faster, and probably stronger too.
f**k twitter with these@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@2 signs.
I ain't gonna lie I'm rooting for Revis.
So tired of his big mouth.Glad Revis said something. NFL network just makes it worse by playing into the drama.
Sherman said that Cromartie is a top 3 CB in the NFL. ahahhahahaha he blows
Share 49ersWebzone