There are 822 users in the forums
I want to clear some things up cap wise
Feb 15, 2013 at 7:49 AM
- LaMattsBlue
- Member
- Posts: 27,765
Any chance Gore restructures to give us cap space? Or since this is most likely his last contract he wouldn't do that?
Feb 21, 2013 at 7:32 AM
- E-49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,027
Wow. I didn't realize Akers was at 3.6 Mil This year. Yeah I can see him getting cut this year to save money. Thats more than Willis' 2013 salary.
Feb 22, 2013 at 5:59 PM
- LifelongNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,761
I doubt Gore will be approached for a restructuring. I would like to see them do that with Mario Manningham however. I like what he brought to the table, but considering we don't know when he'll be available in 2013, I'd like to see him restructure and be given a 2 year extension. That would provide a little extra cap space for us and would probably be a reasonably priced fair deal since it isn't likely Manningham would get big bucks on the open market now.