There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Congrats 49er fans...

Originally posted by BayArea:
Thanks. I am glad you guys were eliminated because I didn't want none of that team even in our house. Good luck.

At our house, no problem. At their house, big problem.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
It would've pained me to congratulate you had Seahawks made it to the SB...so I hear ya. Thanks for the congrats. I can see SEA and SF battling for division title for next couple of years. I wish York was building a stadium where crowd noise was a benefit to the Niners, 12th man definitely an advantage for your team when playing at home. Undefeated in five SB appearances, gonna try to make it six.

We'll be battling for the conference championship year in and year out. Hate the Hawks but they're legit.
Originally posted by NavyHawk:
I haven't been avoiding you guys, just been busy as a mo-fo with my business. So, as much as it pains me, congratulations on a great season and good luck in the Super Bowl. Go make the NFC West proud!

Ya ya your just here cause you want to rub it in our faces that you didn't make it to the Super Bowl, nobody here cares about how many trophy's you don't have or how many games you lost. Your coach is a D'bag, your fan's are D'bags. Why are you here on a 49er site anyway? "Do I smell TROLL"?

Nah! Just kidding, classy move, I just wanted to see what it's like to sound like most Seahawk fans. Welcome and seeing as I live here in Seattle I look forward to many more years against you guys. Have a healthy off season and we will see you in the fall.
FYI not looking forward to our game in Seattle next year.
Divisional pride: never, ever understood that. Thanks for the good wishes and praise, but if any other team in the NFC West was playing I'd want them to die.
f**k the seahawks f**k the rams f**k the cardinals.

NFC west = best division in football. BUT you can all go f**k yourselves.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
f**k the seahawks f**k the rams f**k the cardinals.

NFC west = best division in football. BUT you can all go f**k yourselves.

This. F**k all the other NFC West teams. That division is what it is because we're in it. Niners= 5 Super Bowl Trophies/ Rest of the West= 1

All you guys suck!! F**k the Lambs, F**k the Tards, and most definitely F**k the never relevant SeaC**ks!!

Have a great day
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
FYI not looking forward to our game in Seattle next year.

Boy I am, our match ups are must see tv, IMO. Speaking of, if the NFL doesn't schedule both of our games prime time then someone should be fired.
we f**king suck! i hate the niners!