There are 130 users in the forums

Congrats 49er fans...

Shop 49ers game tickets
haha thanks.

I've been avoiding your forms because i get the urge to just talk s**t.

But i don't like kicking people when they are down.

When we win the super bowl, i'll be back in there riling you guys up for the next season. That's what sports are all about after all.
Would not issue the same sentiments were our roles reversed.

No, it's not a rivalry.
Originally posted by boast:
the opening thursday night game of the 2013 season will most likely be Seahawks at 49ers.

Id have to go with Atlanta at home for the season opener
DONT FALL FOR THIS CONGRATS BS (kiss of Death)

congratulate us after...WE IN TRAINING MODE !!
Respect++
Thanks for the San Francisco love!

Originally posted by HudsonValley:
Originally posted by boast:
the opening thursday night game of the 2013 season will most likely be Seahawks at 49ers.

Id have to go with Atlanta at home for the season opener

I agree. With a win, you guys will probably do a rematch of the NFCCG, which will be in your house since ya'll played in Atlanta in 2010 (last time it was the NFC South vs. NFC West). If the Ravens pull it out, I can see ya'll first game possibly being us, which is in our Dome once more (we played ya'll in Candlestick in 2010, dang that game was a squeaker).
Congrats on what?

We lose on the 4th to a team that we already lost to, there really was no point to the season and playoffs

''Out in dee street there is violence,oh no, there is lots more work to be done.''
Originally posted by leebert81:
Curious, what's your business?

I was wondering if someone would ask that

I'm running my fathers' construction company, design/build commercial, industrial and agricultural General Contractor. Sales, estimating and project management. I had to let go of 2 key people in the last 6 weeks and before I could find their replacements I inherited their duties. To say the least, busy as hell. Getting better everyday now though, hired a dynamite guy out of the Seattle area (I'm in southeastern WA, the Tri-Cities) and we're getting back on track.

Here is a guy who gets it!!! When it's over... take the HIGH ROAD & give PROPS!!! BRAVO!!!
Originally posted by English:
Navy leave those Hawks behind and come join us.

Haha, I'll never turn!! Thanks though, it's a great compliment to be recruited by opposing fans, reflects well on how I conduct myself I suppose.

And thanks for all the kind words everyone, it's nice to see the human side of our respective fan bases considering how vicious our back and forth can get.

Now go get that 6th ring and put the rest of the NFL on notice that the best resides in the NFC West.
I sorta feel obligated to call you a dirty seattle rat b@st@rd since everything is all lovey dubby in here.

But you're good peeps, navy. Just living up to my WZ obligations.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I sorta feel obligated to call you a dirty seattle rat b@st@rd since everything is all lovey dubby in here.

But you're good peeps, navy. Just living up to my WZ obligations.

HAHAHA...good s**t.
Thanks for the props, Navy. I've always loved reading your posts here, shedding a little light on my "homerism" from time to time. I try not to be, but it's so hard not to be a homer when your team is a good. Heck, I'm sure you know all about.

We'll be seeing you shortly. Quite possibly opening day, 2013. See you around, mate.
Share 49ersWebzone