There are 84 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Congrats 49er fans...

I haven't been avoiding you guys, just been busy as a mo-fo with my business. So, as much as it pains me, congratulations on a great season and good luck in the Super Bowl. Go make the NFC West proud!
Originally posted by NavyHawk:
I haven't been avoiding you guys, just been busy as a mo-fo with my business. So, as much as it pains me, congratulations on a great season and good luck in the Super Bowl. Go make the NFC West proud!

Thank You ..
First class move - thanks.
Originally posted by NavyHawk:

Thank you, and congratulations to you as well. The Seahawks look to be a very good team for a long time. Wilson has been most impressive.
I look forward to the many hard fought games between our two teams: an excellent rivalry brewing.
It would've pained me to congratulate you had Seahawks made it to the SB...so I hear ya. Thanks for the congrats. I can see SEA and SF battling for division title for next couple of years. I wish York was building a stadium where crowd noise was a benefit to the Niners, 12th man definitely an advantage for your team when playing at home. Undefeated in five SB appearances, gonna try to make it six.
Thanks for the kind words NavyHawk! Hawks vs Niners will be one of the best matchups in all of football next season and beyond. Good luck to you sir and the Hawks on a healthy offseason.
Curious, what's your business?
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
the opening thursday night game of the 2013 season will most likely be Seahawks at 49ers.
Navy - you are pure class. Thanks, man. We'll be seeing your boys again in brutal games for years to come.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Navy - you are pure class. Thanks, man. We'll be seeing your boys again in brutal games for years to come.

this.
Wow-- really classy move... here's to a continued rivalry between us & Hawks in '13. Thanks.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

This! Pure class
Yea it pains me to say this, but RW is for real too. I doubted him all season, but he kept proving me wrong.
Navy leave those Hawks behind and come join us.
Thanks. I am glad you guys were eliminated because I didn't want none of that team even in our house. Good luck.