There are 260 users in the forums

Jamarcus Russel wants to make a comeback

Shop 49ers game tickets
Ain't no antidote for a bad, lazy attitude. This "player" is simply poison. I could see a fight between him and Justin within a week of his arrival.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by JeuSF49:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1553656-comeback-2013-jamarcus-russell-airs-it-out

:rofl:

I actually wish him the best. The dude can definitely throw the ball.

He's got a great release and a cannon. I'm no GM, but he seems like a big boom low bust pickup. Who knows...
Now THAT's a dude who got screwed over.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Do you guys think QB whisperer Harbaugh could win with him?

If he thinks it is worth it.

I wasn;t asking should we sign him.

I mean, if Russel was all we had for some reason, would JH win with him as well?

Just a randome inquiry,

Who said I was advocating signing him??? You said could Harbaugh win with him, If Harbaugh thought Russel was worth it, meaning if he saw something he could work with, like with what he saw with Alex. Harbaugh is to good of coach to leave himself in that kind of situation to only have Russel on the roster.
I asked if Harbaugh could win with Russel. You answer, "Yeah if Harbaugh thinks its worth it," implies you would advocate signing him if JH thought so. My bad if that wasn't what you meant. But that didn't really answer my question though.

I was asking if people thought Harbaugh could mold him and win with even him. I don't think Russel has the stuff for this game. Seems like a head case to me.

Russel is one of many QBs who's has the physical talents to be a good NFL QB but not the work ethic.
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:

Screwed himself stupid rich
At guard?

Dude is HUGE
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1553656-comeback-2013-jamarcus-russell-airs-it-out

He's got a great release and a cannon. I'm no GM, but he seems like a big boom low bust pickup. Who knows...

So did David Klingler.
Originally posted by RogueStout:

So did David Klingler.

All depends on JR's level of commitment. Who knows, but I'm sure someone will take at least sign him to a PS (if he's eligible)
And in other news Jeff George after a 7 year hiatus signs with the Cardinals! Jeff was quoted saying" I'm ready to show my potential as former number 1 pick!"
Originally posted by 16to87:

He's probably blown most of the money already.

Originally posted by aTx49er:

Funny how Jeff Garcia who was an UDFA, had to go to Canada and it took Walsh pleading the 49ers to sign him from the CFL is tellling a former #1 overall how to do basic QB tasks. Nobody worked harder than Garcia and he still looks in shape, unlike Jamorca Sizzurper

Between VY having a "pro day" and this? Jeez, almost as sad as TO's workout.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

Funny how Jeff Garcia who was an UDFA, had to go to Canada and it took Walsh pleading the 49ers to sign him from the CFL is tellling a former #1 overall how to do basic QB tasks. Nobody worked harder than Garcia and he still looks in shape, unlike Jamorca Sizzurper

Between VY having a "pro day" and this? Jeez, almost as sad as TO's workout.

LOL. Yeah Garcia looks like he's in great shape unlike Russell. Why even make that video if he wasn't in tiptop shape first. These guys get a chance of a lifetime time and just blow it. I live in Austin so I keep hearing about VY's pro day.
LOL. Yeah Garcia looks like he's in great shape unlike Russell. Why even make that video if he wasn't in tiptop shape first. These guys get a chance of a lifetime time and just blow it. I live in Austin so I keep hearing about VY's pro day.

VY can run the pistol as a back up at least and he would be cheap....I would sign him
Originally posted by RogueStout:

So did David Klingler.

All depends on JR's level of commitment. Who knows, but I'm sure someone will take at least sign him to a PS (if he's eligible)
Originally posted by Donnies49ers:

VY can run the pistol as a back up at least and he would be cheap....I would sign him

The problem with VY is he's not dedicated enough the spend the time in the film room studying to improve himself. He's been getting by with his physical skills and instincts for so long that all he knows. That worked in college where defenses are much simpler but not the pros.
Share 49ersWebzone