LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 399 users in the forums

Jamarcus Russel wants to make a comeback

Shop 49ers game tickets
I say we bring him in....I hear his playing weight is up high enough to be a candidate for Nose Tackle next year.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
It's only a comeback if some gullible team actually takes a chance on this loser who deserves all the negative attention for #1 overall FAILURE! Raiders' rookie scouting staff must've gotten fired after that.

i heard the Jets were looking at him. srsly
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
It's only a comeback if some gullible team actually takes a chance on this loser who deserves all the negative attention for #1 overall FAILURE! Raiders' rookie scouting staff must've gotten fired after that.

i saw the same thing
Jets just want to tank a few years for draft picks. It's all so clear now.
Mark Sanchez
Tim Tebow
Jarmacus Russell

if that's not being fk'ed. i don't know what is.

EDIT: Pic disappeared, fine I'll post another one.

[ Edited by mcbaes72 on Feb 1, 2013 at 8:18 AM ]
  • titan
  • Veteran
How big is he now? He was pretty fat when he had coached and trainer guidance. With mil $$$$ and no one to tell him what to do
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by titan:
How big is he now? He was pretty fat when he had coached and trainer guidance. With mil $$$$ and no one to tell him what to do

Talk about te Biggest Loser!
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by titan:

LMAO!!!

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
''ay shawty we finna run a playaction ya hear'd? I'll be inn aw. Foh show.*BURP*
Teddy Ginn, my ninja, you buckin dat curl rou....dat curl rou, I'm finna hih dah post with da homie Braylon. Braylon you got me?
Foh sho, I'm tallly tah da tippy on dem button hooks , doe. feel? Dis righh here will slice em up up dah middl-.'' ''DELAY OF GAME, OFFENSE''

Hahahaha

The Commitment to Excellence.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
''ay shawty we finna run a playaction ya hear'd? I'll be inn aw. Foh show.*BURP*
Teddy Ginn, my ninja, you buckin dat curl rou....dat curl rou, I'm finna hih dah post with da homie Braylon. Braylon you got me?
Foh sho, I'm tallly tah da tippy on dem button hooks , doe. feel? Dis righh here will slice em up up dah middl-.'' ''DELAY OF GAME, OFFENSE''

Hahahaha

LOL typical Raiders broadcast making an excuse for everthing.
http://jukeleft.com/jamarcus-russell-attempting-nfl-comeback-as-defensive-tackle/

lol
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
LOL typical Raiders broadcast making an excuse for everthing.

i'm glad they cancelled the annual preseason games between the teams. I could not stand the raiders commentators.
Sara Lee to Jamarcus - "We want our Pies back"
Share 49ersWebzone