There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

cleveland browns hire rob chudzinski as head coach

Raiders>browns.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Yep, Norv Turner's kid worked under Chudzinski at Carolina, apparently they've all got some sort of close relationship.
chud had worked for the chargers til he left for Carolina with rivera.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
even with Norv possibly joining, can't see them pursuing Alex Smith. They have to give Weeden the shot. I could see them pursuing Alex if Chip bolted Oregon for them, but not now.

Alex is younger than Weeden and obviously knows Norv system. Browns would be dumb to go with Weeden over Alex

Alex's ONE YEAR in Norv's system isn't enough, IMO, to give up on a 1st round pick who showed promise in his 1st season in the pros.
  • GORO
  • Veteran
I wanted him to get the OC job here with the 49ers. He has some talent on the offensive side that could make them relevant real soon.
Go Browns! seriously they're the Chicago Cubs of the NFL... how can you not feel for their fans when they finally get a decent team and it moves to Baltimore and wins the Superbowl lol - then they get shafted with a POS expansion franchise with their old teams name on it

I know it's not that black & white but how cool would've it been to have the successful Ravens of the past decade running around as the Cleveland Browns
This is one team that I cannot possible ever hate.This team needs a break. The only way they could bother me is if the fans get cocky as soon as they get good or if we go against them in the superbowl (which is not likely);
I've followed Chud since he was the OC at the University Miami during their dominant run in the early 2000s. Pretty decent OC. I'll be waiting to see if he can make anything out of Weeden. But then again, he had people thinking Derek Anderson was legit, so who knows?
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
even with Norv possibly joining, can't see them pursuing Alex Smith. They have to give Weeden the shot. I could see them pursuing Alex if Chip bolted Oregon for them, but not now.

Alex is younger than Weeden and obviously knows Norv system. Browns would be dumb to go with Weeden over Alex

I still can't get over the fact that Alex is a year younger then Weeden. Weeden will turn 30 during week 4 of this upcoming season, Alex turns 29 in May lolz.

Seriously, that s**t unbelievable. lol
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home