There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND PLAYOFFS THREAD : 1/12 - 1/13 ***

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Cheating is in his blood. The guy thrived at USC by pulling s**t like that.

Not really, but I can understand why Nor Cal college fans don't like him. Just remember that Pete once coached a pretty good defend for us, and didn't cheat.
  • IT21
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
I think he was mad that Bryant got to get a practice kick, not about the timeout

Gotcha, f**k him anyways lol

Yup, can't stand that douche

Question on this picture since one button isn't labeled. If you press the XBOX button when it's on the road, does it shut down?
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Hopefully ATL just feels like that was their super bowl

Emotional last second win in a game they probably shouldve blown? Niners on 8 day rest?

Lets not get cocky, but this is setting up fairly well for SF. Weve proven we can beat NE, we match up well with HOU, and BAL is running on emotional fumes. If we can get by ATL, were going to have a legit crack at the elusive 6th ring.
Like i have been saying for awhile. GB, then ATL was the most favorable road to the SB. Cant be happier right now. Evtremely favorable matchup for us.

f**k Seattle, f**k the twelth man. Thay get to watch next week.

yea i wanted no part of seattle's defense, they shut us down first game and really took it to us the second, with that said, we going to rip apart the falcon's defense LMAO
Originally posted by baltien:
+1

I don't like Russell Wilson. Don't like his game. Don't like his face. His haircut is stupid too. I hate the way he walks.

I don't know if he has kids or not, but I hate them too.

+1
these guys about to get smoked lmao, they have no idea whats coming
Mike Smith's locker room speech was the worst I've ever seen.
I like that Atlanta couldn't pressure Russell Wilson. That should give Kap room to run and pass.
Originally posted by Shanghai69er:
Originally posted by baltien:
+1

I don't like Russell Wilson. Don't like his game. Don't like his face. His haircut is stupid too. I hate the way he walks.

I don't know if he has kids or not, but I hate them too.

+1

+2
I think Atlanta will be tough for us to beat...
Originally posted by kray28:
I think Atlanta will be tough for us to beat...

Looks like the TE's get plenty of room to work, we will need them to have a big game.
I'd rather play a pocket passer like Ryan, I think we can pressure him more easily. Wilson extends drives with his legs. Had the Seahawks won that they would've come in with a head full of steam, so much confidence and momentum. The Falcons squeaked out a lucky win, there is self-doubt there. I compare it to our huge win against the Pats. We won but they came back against us and looked like they were going to take it from us. The next week we came out flat with our worst performance of the season.
I hope the Niners don't think it's an easy matchup.
we gonna blow these foools out , im not even worried, i think our team is on a mission right now.