49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 645 users in the forums

*** NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND PLAYOFFS THREAD : 1/12 - 1/13 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
What a melt down by Atlanta. Nolan should get fired.


the whole damn staff should be fired, man the whole team should be blown up
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Come to San Fran you b***hes!
  • kray28
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,927
There's still time for a couple plays and a FG by Atl
I don't want any part of Seattle, even at home. On the other hand, I've got them to cover +2.5 points, so I'd love for them to score here, then have ATL kick the game-winning FG...
I feel terrible for Gonzalez, but otherwise... LMAO!
We gonna kill em next week!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,534
Cant help but not like Russell Wilson...
Mike Nolan's defence of greatness. The ususall stuff, bring pressure can't get to the QB he dumps it off and you get burned.
A pitty that we will not face him
MIke Smith also has to be blamed why do you stop running the ball?
Matt ICED Ryan
If this was the regular season Ryan would pull some BS 40 yard pass to Roddy White and Matt Bryant would kick the game winning FG
Originally posted by jrg:
hope Seattle wins

Because playing the team more likely to beat us is a good thing?
It still ain't over. I don't have confidence in Ryan though.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Seattle not impressing thus far but its early.

Matt Ryan will choke, Im pretty confident in that

I called it.
Here comes the 40 yd to Roddy White
  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,272
I'm not rooting for the Seahawks to win, I'm just pulling for the Falcons to lose.
[ Edited by Chief on Jan 13, 2013 at 1:07 PM ]
Originally posted by Jcool:
Cant help but not like Russell Wilson...

Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone