There are 92 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND PLAYOFFS THREAD : 1/12 - 1/13 ***

Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Go, Texans!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2013/01/07/arian-foster-twitter-avatar-boston-globe/1814839/

don't understand why you are here everyday

Perhaps for the same reason we welcome you to ours. It gets boring talking to the "homers" all the time and it is interesting to get another teams perspective.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Go, Texans!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2013/01/07/arian-foster-twitter-avatar-boston-globe/1814839/

don't understand why you are here everyday

He/She doesn't either.
Go Ravens and Texans!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Chris Clemons of Seattle defense has possible torn ACL

Good

......happy to see people getting injured?? Smh
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Sherman is a Bush league turd so he gets the treatment he deserves.

Do i want to see Wilson hurt? Nope.

Sherman...f**k yeah. His habit of talking s**t about coaches, players, taking steroids, trash talking on the field after wins, has turned him into one of the biggest d******ds in the league.

He's in the category of Finnegan, Suh, Haynesworth etc... Dirt bags nobody would cry about if their knees got blown out. Sorry, but if it wasn't alreeady true, last nights game confirmed it. Fool needs to show some class or he'll be shunned from the pro bowl every year and won't make it to the hall of fame (See charles Haley).

so in the end, he is just f**king himself and making your franchise and coach look stupid.

your opinion or anyones is great, you don't like sherman, i'm cool with that,,, but to put him in the category of Finnegan, and Suh is ridiculous.. sh*t talker he is all day, dirty player he is not.. and that's a fact... you wanna call any of our d players dirty it would be browner, and no i don't condone some of his on field antics.. but that's an issue you need to take up with the officiating crews...

and to your last statement, didn't LT and Irving make it to the HOF, don't think you can have more of a tarnished rep than either of those guys, it was their numbers got them in , not there rep....
Originally posted by seahawk12thman:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Go, Texans!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2013/01/07/arian-foster-twitter-avatar-boston-globe/1814839/

don't understand why you are here everyday

Perhaps for the same reason we welcome you to ours. It gets boring talking to the "homers" all the time and it is interesting to get another teams perspective.

Word. And Lisa does a nice job of not letting you lot get her riled up. She's done a nice job here.
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Sherman is a Bush league turd so he gets the treatment he deserves.

Do i want to see Wilson hurt? Nope.

Sherman...f**k yeah. His habit of talking s**t about coaches, players, taking steroids, trash talking on the field after wins, has turned him into one of the biggest d******ds in the league.

He's in the category of Finnegan, Suh, Haynesworth etc... Dirt bags nobody would cry about if their knees got blown out. Sorry, but if it wasn't alreeady true, last nights game confirmed it. Fool needs to show some class or he'll be shunned from the pro bowl every year and won't make it to the hall of fame (See charles Haley).

so in the end, he is just f**king himself and making your franchise and coach look stupid.

your opinion or anyones is great, you don't like sherman, i'm cool with that,,, but to put him in the category of Finnegan, and Suh is ridiculous.. sh*t talker he is all day, dirty player he is not.. and that's a fact... you wanna call any of our d players dirty it would be browner, and no i don't condone some of his on field antics.. but that's an issue you need to take up with the officiating crews...

and to your last statement, didn't LT and Irving make it to the HOF, don't think you can have more of a tarnished rep than either of those guys, it was their numbers got them in , not there rep....

He is dirty. Steroids, all the trash talks, holding, some late hits. It just doesn't mean on the field. He's a dirty person, is what i meant.

You have to be a LT caliber player to make it with what LT has done. Sherman is not an LT caliber player.
Ah come on you can do better than this... it's all about what you do on the field, unless you kill or rape somebody nobody cares what you do off the field... especially a pro athelete, they get more passes than priests... and holding and a few late hits does not equate to a dirty player... sorry you know it doesn't.
Originally posted by hawker84:
Ah come on you can do better than this... it's all about what you do on the field, unless you kill or rape somebody nobody cares what you do off the field... especially a pro athelete, they get more passes than priests... and holding and a few late hits does not equate to a dirty player... sorry you know it doesn't.

haha what? I guess i would say that as well if i had a team full of cheaters (5 players busted for PEDs).

You may not think less of your team for all She-man's antics, Caroll's antics (USC booster club) and the 5 guys going down for PEDs, but other knowledgeable sports fans do. And the people who vote for probowls and Hall of Fame do...As you can see by the Sherman Shun

Its the truth.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jan 8, 2013 at 4:33 PM ]
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by seahawk12thman:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Go, Texans!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2013/01/07/arian-foster-twitter-avatar-boston-globe/1814839/

don't understand why you are here everyday

Perhaps for the same reason we welcome you to ours. It gets boring talking to the "homers" all the time and it is interesting to get another teams perspective.

Word. And Lisa does a nice job of not letting you lot get her riled up. She's done a nice job here.

She's a good dude
Ben Rapistburger as you guys call him , faced two rape charges, not 1 but 2, and was aquitted on both... do you think that's going to keep him out of the HOF.. Heck no, why because he's won 2 superbowls..... so you're trying to tell me because sherman did or did not take a PED and talks a little smack on the Field , that could hamper him from whatever achievements he may or may not get when his career is over.. Please dude that's just ridiculous... he was acquitted of the charges, means he's not guilty... your hate for our team , coach and players are clouding the common sense part of your brain...

shunned from the probowl - voted 1st team all pro... which one do you think is more important to the players?
Originally posted by hawker84:
Ben Rapistburger as you guys call him , faced two rape charges, not 1 but 2, and was aquitted on both... do you think that's going to keep him out of the HOF.. Heck no, why because he's won 2 superbowls..... so you're trying to tell me because sherman did or did not take a PED and talks a little smack on the Field , that could hamper him from whatever achievements he may or may not get when his career is over.. Please dude that's just ridiculous... he was acquitted of the charges, means he's not guilty... your hate for our team , coach and players are clouding the common sense part of your brain...

shunned from the probowl - voted 1st team all pro... which one do you think is more important to the players?

Yeah the rapes could keep Big Ben out. You never know. Sherman would have to put up numbers and performances like Deion, Darryl Green, Jerry Rice or Barry Sanders and win multiple championships AND remain clear for the rest of his career. judging from his mental capacity, i doubt he'll change and i doubt he will step his game up to that level.

Check out what happened in the MLB today. Bonds, Sosa and Clemons, some of the league's "greatest" players, among others weren't inducted into the hall of fame.

Why? Because they were cheaters.

And its not my hatred for Seattle thats telling you this. Its the truth. As i said before, 49er players like Charles Hayley and Terrell Owens might not make it for charachter issues. You don't like what i'm saying because its reflected towards a Seahawk player. Your love from Sherman is blinding you from seeing the kind of poor character person he is turning into. He is having a hard time with his first time having success. You should be worried.

You should listen to a niner fan in this regard, we have 12 hall of famers and you have 2...

[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jan 9, 2013 at 1:16 PM ]
You should listen to a niner fan in this regard, we have 12 hall of famers and you have 2...

Give them time ... the Niners did have a 30 year head start, after all
Clemmons, Bonds, Sosa all suspected PED users, may not make it to the hall of fame, i sure as heck wouldn't vote for any of them.. but then again, they never cleared their names either.... But everyone single one of them made numerous All star appearances.. i'm not saying sherman is a hall of famer, but if he was to put up the numbers necessary throughout his career to get him in, this little episode, and his smack talking would not keep him out... and that's not because i love the guy, it's because it's a fact... i would say the same thing about Donte Hall or Pac Man Jones if they were doing the same things... Can't stand either of them by the way.

Throwing Hall of famers and super bowl rings in my face means nothing to me... i actually have a lot of respect for the niner franchise for the rich history, i'm not only a seahawk fan, i am also a Football fan... so that my friend is an empty attempt at a jab which caught nothing but air...
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Packers and Seahawks both got lucky, the opponent QBs were injured. Unlike the Vikings and Redskins, Niners have depth at QB so won't miss a beat in the playoffs. GB @ SF is 50/50 chance for a victory. SEA @ ATL is 75% of Falcons victory. Also, I fully expect the Broncos and Patriots to face each other in the championship game.

Matt Ryan and Mike Smith has shown nothing in their playoff careers. if they can't get an over the hill Mike Turner going....... I dunno if they can win playing one dimensional.

plus they're 21st in run D...... dunno if they're stopping Lynch.
This. Not to mention, usually Matt Ryan has been money at home. Not so much this year as the 8 games he has had 2,158 yards (269 YPG) 11 TD's and 9 INT's. The Cardinals were statistically the best defense he faced at the time (Denver ended up passing them since AZ could NEVER move the ball) and Ryan couldn't do anything. These Seahawks are going into ATL with the ability to play man coverage all over the field and Chancellor is one of the lone Strong safeties in the league that can match up with Gonzales. This is NOT a good match up for ATL. Add in that Seattle has very fast, swarming LB's and I doubt that ATL run game gets over 80 yards. We will play SEA at the stick folks and it will be a blood bath