LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

*** NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND PLAYOFFS THREAD : 1/12 - 1/13 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Chris Clemons of Seattle defense has possible torn ACL
Niners in the prim time game awesome! N Seattle stuck going to a hella early game on the east coast. That will be a game to tire both time AWESOMER!
We've got two NFC West teams, NFC South and North left.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the 49ers square off against the seacocks in SF.
Originally posted by ninerjok:

couldnt have happened to a nicer team
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
We handle our business, and we can win against anybody. I really think Harbaugh is going to have some added dimensions to our offense coming soon. I hope we play power run football like what got us here with Gore, and with a deep vertical passing game with Moss and Jenkins spreading the field, and Ginn on the bench; cant forget that.

I agree ... however, you failed to include YAC-Tree into that winning equation.

Well, it seems like thats the bread and butter so Roman better not f**k that up

Yup, especially when it boils down to a "moving-the-chains" must have situation ... MC has delivered.
As long as Roman, can resist being/going CUTE -- when Niners have momentum, and are executing
their brand of football -- I believe the team will be fine.

Just one caveat: The "D" must show, then replicate or exceed, their showing Game one in GB.
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Jan 7, 2013 at 8:32 AM ]
Originally posted by ninerjok:

Good
lets do this!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jan 7, 2013 at 8:43 AM ]
Packers and Seahawks both got lucky, the opponent QBs were injured. Unlike the Vikings and Redskins, Niners have depth at QB so won't miss a beat in the playoffs. GB @ SF is 50/50 chance for a victory. SEA @ ATL is 75% of Falcons victory. Also, I fully expect the Broncos and Patriots to face each other in the championship game.
Gotta root for Mike Nolan to stop Wilson on Sunday!

Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Packers and Seahawks both got lucky, the opponent QBs were injured. Unlike the Vikings and Redskins, Niners have depth at QB so won't miss a beat in the playoffs. GB @ SF is 50/50 chance for a victory. SEA @ ATL is 75% of Falcons victory. Also, I fully expect the Broncos and Patriots to face each other in the championship game.

Matt Ryan and Mike Smith has shown nothing in their playoff careers. if they can't get an over the hill Mike Turner going....... I dunno if they can win playing one dimensional.

plus they're 21st in run D...... dunno if they're stopping Lynch.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

Matt Ryan and Mike Smith has shown nothing in their playoff careers. if they can't get an over the hill Mike Turner going....... I dunno if they can win playing one dimensional.

Maybe Nolan's D will play Big Nickel package...haha. But really, I expect their FS/SS to play close to the line for run support and QB scramble. Still think ATL's QB and offensive weapons at WR and TE will be too much for Seattle by halftime, then lots of Turner in the second half to run out the clock.
I'm scared o' dem seahawks doe...
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

Maybe Nolan's D will play Big Nickel package...haha. But really, I expect their FS/SS to play close to the line for run support and QB scramble. Still think ATL's QB and offensive weapons at WR and TE will be too much for Seattle by halftime, then lots of Turner in the second half to run out the clock.

yeah the bright side is Turner plays much better at home. big thing will be if Matt Ryan can stay patient.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
LETS DO THIS S**T!!

MUTHAf**kIN THIS
Share 49ersWebzone