There are 110 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bills have reached an agreement with #Syracuse coach Doug Marrone

@JasonLaCanfora: Bills have been granted permission to interview Jags coordinator Mel Tucker for their DC position. Jets Mike Pettine also a candidate
Marrone brings Syracuse offensive coordinator to Buffalo: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/08/marrone-brings-syracuse-offensive-coordinator-to-buffalo/Nathaniel

Hackett's bio: http://suathletics.com/coaches.aspx?rc=617&path=football

He's Paul Hackett's son.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000124048/article/agent-nathaniel-hackett-next-buffalo-bills-oc?campaign=Twitter_atl
average at best.....thats what the bills are aiming for
Originally posted by pahlerbj:

I don't think the Bills are a quick fix, but I like the Doug Marrone pick. I'll be curious to see the staff he puts together.
Originally posted by PTulini:

I don't think the Bills are a quick fix, but I like the Doug Marrone pick. I'll be curious to see the staff he puts together.

nah.....mark my words.... 8-8 at best

I'm talking about long-term success.

I'm talking about long-term success.
I think your right long term he's a good choice, Gailey wasn't the right guy. The really need a offensive idenity, and they have a CJ Spiller is a good looking running back I'm sure they will figure out how to get the most out of him. I think fitz needs to show up that payday went to his head, or he's gone.
see if that rumor is closer to becoming reality that Buffalo was interviewing coaches, telling them Alex was going to be in the plans.

-----------------------------------------
runescape gold|wow gold kaufen|diablo 3 gold
Good hire! Hope he works out.....
[ Edited by 619Niner on Jan 15, 2013 at 1:24 PM ]
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
I think your right long term he's a good choice, Gailey wasn't the right guy. The really need a offensive idenity, and they have a CJ Spiller is a good looking running back I'm sure they will figure out how to get the most out of him. I think fitz needs to show up that payday went to his head, or he's gone.

The Buffalo Bills announced the addition of 10 coaches to Doug Marrone's staff today and the list includes four coaches from Marrone's prior staff at Syracuse.

Tyrone Wheatley, Greg Adkins, Donnie Henderson, and Jason Rebrovich will join Marrone in Buffalo.

Bills are going to have a pretty good staff.
if the Bills can bring in a good WR in FA, and draft a QB or get Alex Smith, i like their chances to be #2 in that division.