There are 142 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bills targeting QB Alex Smith?

The Buffalo Bills looking hard at QB Alex Smith? According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, that's apparently part of the discussions they've had with candidates while interviewing for a new HC. Papoport mentioned it today while discussing Ken Whisenhunt interviewing with the Bills.
Originally posted by PTulini:
The Buffalo Bills looking hard at QB Alex Smith? According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, that's apparently part of the discussions they've had with candidates while interviewing for a new HC. Papoport mentioned it today while discussing Ken Whisenhunt interviewing with the Bills.

As long as they we're willing to give up a 3rd or 4th round pick for him, I'm all for it.
good run game and what could be a pretty good defense. That would be a good fit
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
good run game and what could be a pretty good defense. That would be a good fit


also very weak division
[ Edited by Frisco69ers on Jan 3, 2013 at 3:24 PM ]
Alex and our 1st rounder for their top 10 pick. Im down with that for sure!
Bills can trade for him or they can try to land him via FA...hahaha I couldn't keep it in anymore.

Who am I kidding...nobody wants to go to Buffalo voluntarily without a boat load of cash.

Might be able to play hardball and get a higher pick from them...they even get to keep his bargain contract!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,677
Not a bad fit either but I think he would be better off in KC.
Originally posted by Tigerlaw:
Bills can trade for him or they can try to land him via FA...hahaha I couldn't keep it in anymore.

Who am I kidding...nobody wants to go to Buffalo voluntarily without a boat load of cash.

Might be able to play hardball and get a higher pick from them...they even get to keep his bargain contract!

Alex Smith
49ers 1st round pick
49ers 3rd round pick
49ers 6th round pick

Buffalo 1st round pick
Buffalo 3rd round pick



Make it happen.
if they already talking about getting him, maybe they are willing to give up alot.
Alex for Spiller
He cant play in that cold weather and his arm is not strong enough for those elements.
Originally posted by susweel:
He cant play in that cold weather and his arm is not strong enough for those elements.

lulz
Would be a good fit for him. Also, They may have less people to post dumb junk like right above me. Dammit 949. Two above
[ Edited by Rubberneck36 on Jan 3, 2013 at 5:19 PM ]
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Would be a good fit for him. Also, They may have less people to post dumb junk like right above me. Dammit 949. Two above

reported
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Would be a good fit for him. Also, They may have less people to post dumb junk like right above me. Dammit 949. Two above

reported

As truth? lol