LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 212 users in the forums

Cardinals close to hiring Andy Reid as HC

Shop 49ers game tickets
they'll prob release all of their running backs now, they don't need them
Originally posted by 228niner:
they'll prob release all of their running backs now, they don't need them

What running backs????? They have running backs???
@JasonLaCanfora: Andy Reid will interview with the Cardinals tomorrow.
Not of afraid of him...Perhaps I underrate him like I did with Jeff Fisher, but at the end both of them are "just" above-avg coaches. There is a reason why they were fired in their last tenures.
  • titan
  • Veteran
NFC West just got even tougher! So let's get this SB this year.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
what a joto
That's bad news ,less just hope he dont sign Smith.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:
Who cares?

We have no idea how it'll turn out. Could be good, could be a disaster. Holmgren was terrible for Seattle. Success with one franchise does not guarantee success with another.

Holmgren was great in Seattle, just not a good front office guy
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Not remotely scared. Bodes well for Arizona continuing to have a bad OL and bad running game. And this talk of Reid convincing them to keep Kolb and pay him another $11 million after he screwed their franchise by trading him there to begin with...
  • dj43
Originally posted by 9erred:
I am shocked the Cards canned whisenhunt. I think he is a great coach. Hopefully harbaugh can hire him as a coordinator.

Rumor has him going to Buffalo. He is from that area and the new CEO likes him.

• dj43
Originally posted by communist:
Not of afraid of him...Perhaps I underrate him like I did with Jeff Fisher, but at the end both of them are "just" above-avg coaches. There is a reason why they were fired in their last tenures.

eh, there you go again. Both are high quality guys who just got stale in their old environment. NFC West just took another step up.
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by 9erred:
I am shocked the Cards canned whisenhunt. I think he is a great coach. Hopefully harbaugh can hire him as a coordinator.

Rumor has him going to Buffalo. He is from that area and the new CEO likes him.

I believe they have worked together in Pittsburgh?
He a washed up Head Coach they hasn't did anything in a couple of years. They want be going anywhere anytime soon. I promise you that....
Meh. He'll make them better no doubt (nowhere to go but up) but I don't seem them threatening us or Seattle anytime soon.
@ProFootballTalk: Cardinals are leaking Thursday to members of NFL Media, agent is leaking Wednesday to others for Andy Reid interview.
Share 49ersWebzone