There are 137 users in the forums

Cardinals close to hiring Andy Reid as HC

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Antix
  • Veteran
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8800439/andy-reid-favorite-become-arizona-cardinals-coach-sources

REALLY?! NO WAIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!
@AdamSchefter: Andy Reid has emerged as the leading candidate to become Arizona's next HC and could be named to job by end of the week, per league sources.

@AdamSchefter: One league source said he was "95 percent" certain former Eagles HC Andy Reid will wind up coaching the Cardinals

@JasonLaCanfora: No shortage of sources telling me that Andy Reid will be having a press conference in Arizona by end of the week

@AdamSchefter: KTVK in Phoenix first reported that Andy Reid and the Cardinals are close to a deal.

@timring3TV (Tim Ring - KTVK): I am reporting the Cardinals are very close to a deal with Andy Reid to become the team's next head coach.

@timring3TV (Tim Ring - KTVK): #Eagles beat writer @Jeff_McLane: I can confirm that the #Cards are very close to hiring Reid. One NFL source said it's already a done deal."
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I see Im late on this...carry on fellas
Sucks because I like Andy Reid and hate the cardinals. Oh well hopefully he keeps putting his "dream team" products on the field instead of his good teams
  • Antix
  • Veteran
NFC West is gona be the best in football.
just means the Cards wont be winning a Super Bowl any time soon
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Knowledge:
just means the Cards wont be winning a Super Bowl any time soon

They sure as hell might be in the Championship games a few times doe
Wonder if Kolb made an impact of his hiring.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Wonder if Kolb made an impact of his hiring.

Probably, plus his wife is from AZ.

• jrg
  • Veteran
In other news Donovan McNabb is coming out of retirement and plans to sign w/ ARI
I am shocked the Cards canned whisenhunt. I think he is a great coach. Hopefully harbaugh can hire him as a coordinator.
Wow I guess that means Whisenhunt won't be required to turn in all his Cardinal attire for the new head coach.
nfc west best division in football hands down for years to come, its gonna be a dogfight from here on out.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
nfc west best division in football hands down for years to come, its gonna be a dogfight from here on out.

I was really hoping they would go for Nolan or some college experiment to try and be cutting edge.
Share 49ersWebzone