There are 223 users in the forums

Chris Ault

Shop 49ers game tickets
So if we lose Roman to a head coachin position after this year, do we plug in Chris Ault from nevada? if JH has his heart set on including the pistol, why not bring in the creator and reunite him and kaep? what do you guys think?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
we still have roman
Originally posted by forty9ers:
So if we lose Roman to a head coachin position after this year, do we plug in Chris Ault from nevada? if JH has his heart set on including the pistol, why not bring in the creator and reunite him and kaep? what do you guys think?

I think I like the Pistol but don't want it as the entire offense. I'd like to see him as an assistant, but not as the OC.
Originally posted by Garcia:
we still have roman

i know?... im saying if we lose him after the season...
If roman dips then I wouldn't be against this
Originally posted by Marvin49:
I think I like the Pistol but don't want it as the entire offense. I'd like to see him as an assistant, but not as the OC.

you think he would make it the entire offense? i just like the combo, it was deadly in nevada
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
If roman dips then I wouldn't be against this

who would you like to see?
Chris Ault is a KICK A$$ coach!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

more

college

offensive coordinators

Bring in Ault in some capacity, but not as the playcaller. I hope Pat Shurmur is still around if Roman leaves because he would be the ideal OC for the 49ers.
Would like to see Ault on board somehow, whether or not Roman goes.

Ideally, Roman will stay and Ault could be brought on as a special assistant.

But I could also see Roman leaving for HC gig, a current 49ers coach getting promoted to OC, and Ault coming in as a special assistant.

A lot of teams will be replacing OCs. There are multiple teams that fired OCs and/or HCs, but kept their DCs. So there will be more OC jobs out there than any other coaching position this offseason. Guys like Ault will get a lot of looks.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

more

college

offensive coordinators

Bring in Ault in some capacity, but not as the playcaller. I hope Pat Shurmur is still around if Roman leaves because he would be the ideal OC for the 49ers.

this
Chris Dolt
Wake me up when anyone running a gimmick offense wins the superbowl
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
this

Or former 49ers OC Marc Trestman. He's always done fantastically well with quarterbacks, bring him in to be the OC, have him pow-wow with Ault and combine the WCO and Pistol offenses together.
Pist-Coast Offense
Share 49ersWebzone