LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

*** WEEK 17 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 12/30 *** (RIP 2012 Season)

Shop 49ers game tickets
NYG about to be eliminated by the Bears beating he Lions.

Good for us
Cam Newton with a ridiculous pick 6...
Stafford with an uncharacteristic pick just now
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Peter King ‏@SI_PeterKing

Sometimes, it's like the football has smallpox, and Matthew Stafford has to just throw it away before it infects him.
I'm convinced, Alex Smith will be a Jaguar.
Go Colts, go Bears
Originally posted by verb1der:

Poor Alex
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by verb1der:

Poor Alex

It's his best chance of starting right away, I'm assuming that's all he cares about.
[ Edited by verb1der on Dec 30, 2012 at 11:21 AM ]
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Still like to know why the Packers/Vikings game isn't on at 10:00am.

I know... this early game action is lame and useless. All the interesting games play at the same time later.

I swear they flexed it. I'm pretty sure I saw the game scheduled on local tv last week at 10 am as i've been looking forward all week to watching it.
Wth has happened to the Texans offense??????? They've gotten worse each week and now are going to end up the 3 seed. Broncos are getting handed the 1 seed wow

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Rich Eisen ‏@richeisen

Bears up by 17 in Detroit, which would eliminate the Giants regardless of how many TDs they're up over Philly.
Originally posted by Beezy33:
Wth has happened to the Texans offense??????? They've gotten worse each week and now are going to end up the 3 seed. Broncos are getting handed the 1 seed wow

Schaub gonna Schaub
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Still like to know why the Packers/Vikings game isn't on at 10:00am.

I know... this early game action is lame and useless. All the interesting games play at the same time later.

I swear they flexed it. I'm pretty sure I saw the game scheduled on local tv last week at 10 am as i've been looking forward all week to watching it.

It was but because of the playoff indications, they flexed it to the afternoon after moving the Skins/Boys to SNF. I was also wishing to already know our fate going into our game but oh well
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

Yeah Im thinking the same thing about the flex, otherwise I wouldnt be up this early!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Luck is the truth that team ain't got s**t besides him.
Share 49ersWebzone