LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 168 users in the forums

*** WEEK 17 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 12/30 *** (RIP 2012 Season)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Cam Newton with a ridiculous pick 6...

LOL.......people got mad about Kaepernick's interception against NE, but that was about five times worse of a throw.....he really didn't have any clue as to where the f**k the defense was going to be on that, just an awful, awful throw by a guy who's about to complete his second season as a starter.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by Beezy33:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I'm convinced, Alex Smith will be a Jaguar.

Tebow will.

Agreed and I believe Alex has a chance to go to the Chiefs, Iggles, Cards, Jets, Bills, Raiders, Vikes AND START

K, let's look at the match ups...

Alex vs Cassel = good competition

Alex vs Vick/Foles = 3 way competition

Alex vs Mark Sanchez = Alex by a hair

Alex vs Fitzpatrick = good competition

Alex vs Palmer/Pryor = 3 way competition

Alex vs Ponder = Ponder by a hair

Looks like Jags and Jets gives him the best chance to be the clear cut starter. Every other team, he will have to look over his shoulder if he somehow wins the job.

Would agree with you i was just sayin that he has the best chance to start on any one of those teams based on the last 2 seasons. I will be honest and say i hate to see him go because tolzien wont be the same if kaep goes down. Maybe we use a late draft pick and bring in another qb.
No way! I think Tebow will be converted to something else next season

He's already indicated he'd rather go to the CFL to play QB than be converted to some other position in the NFL.
Looks like the Bears are gonna win which will put more pressure on the Vikings to win.

lets go vikes, lets go peterson!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Looks like the Bears are gonna win which will put more pressure on the Vikings to win.

How could the Vikings have any more pressure on them? If they win, they are in, if they lose, they are out.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

How could the Vikings have any more pressure on them? If they win, they are in, if they lose, they are out.

But i believe they had a chance to get in on tiebreakers at 9-7 somehow dont they????? I know not if the Bears win but if they lost and the Giants lost i think they had the tiebreaker of the 9-7 teams
[ Edited by Beezy33 on Dec 30, 2012 at 11:45 AM ]

they vikes are at home right?
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

they vikes are at home right?

Yes
No way! I think Tebow will be converted to something else next season

He's already indicated he'd rather go to the CFL to play QB than be converted to some other position in the NFL.

wow I didn't know he said that

I cant believe the Colts satieties just stood there and waited for Foster to run between them.
this titans returner is really lighting it up today
Originally posted by ace49ers:
I cant believe the Colts satieties just stood there and waited for Foster to run between them.

They are playing like in Madden when all tacklers take bad angles and only tackle north and south and never dive across
Originally posted by Beezy33:
Originally posted by ace49ers:

They are playing like in Madden when all tacklers take bad angles and only tackle north and south and never dive across

lol 'Madden its in the game' seems true on that TD.
Lions just scored a TD to close the gap on Bears.. 20-17, FWIW.
Share 49ersWebzone