There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 17 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 12/30 *** (RIP 2012 Season)

Com'on Cutler, I need a Pick-6
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:

lol

Originally posted by blunt_probe:
f**king bears can't shut the door.

BAM!
Game over. Bears winning it.
Originally posted by pahlerbj:

BAM!

Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Com'on Cutler, I need a Pick-6

i just want to make sure that the giants are done
Originally posted by pahlerbj:

BAM!

Giants KO'ed out of the playoffs unless Cutler fumbles the snap
Put a fork in the NY Giants.
giants are out, good
now...lets go vikings
Giants officially out I believe. Thank god. If Lions would have won I could see Packers winning against the Vikings (although they will put up a good fight) and the Redskins winning which could have meant playing a Giants team at home for game 1. With how they play us they could have knocked us out which would be a huge disappointment to this season. Could end up playing the Bears, Vikings or Cowboys. I'd say it's Bears or Vikings. Bears aren't playing too well right now; Vikings you have to shut down Peterson, Harvin and Rudolph which we couldn't do week 3. I like our chances at home though if we would end up the 3 seed but we haven't been playing our best ball by a long shot and we are so beat up right now. Hopefully Justin and Vernon can rest up. So let's hope the Vikings win and then we would get the bye and probably play GB at home in the 2nd round. Could end up being Seattle at Redskins round 1 as well. Winner of that matchup could take out the Falcons. But let's take care of Arizona and get the division 1st. No guarantees in the NFL... we better not be sleep walking like we have in a few games this year.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Dec 30, 2012 at 1:09 PM ]
GOODBYE GIANTS NONE AND DONE
[ Edited by schmons on Dec 30, 2012 at 1:08 PM ]
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Put a fork in the NY Giants.

Next team up.........Skol, Vikings! Put away the Pack!